List all bugs here

one of the ELS lights on the back bottom left of Rescue 1 is the old ELS and dosent match the rest

3 Likes

Sirens response time gets delayed multiple times when trying to use them.

3 Likes

Road between GD and Exit 17 is horribly laggy. Sometimes vehicles fling there randomly due to the amount of lag in that area.

7 Likes

on SCFD rigs you have to hold and drag to turn on the Q2B instead of just clicking and to turn it off you have to click PWRCall

3 Likes

When you turn the amber lights off on the DOT Traffic Truck, whichever rotating light was on will stay on.

3 Likes
4 Likes

SWAT Sniper weapon fix (Animations), Cars flipping by a curb, Guns have too much of a delay compared to the old ones which I prefer because of less delay, less buggy flashes and teargas

3 Likes

FDOC/FSP Tahoes steering is buggy

4 Likes

If your in a vehicle, and it gets respawned, then for the rest of your game, you cant enter another vehicle, and your glitched out

6 Likes

If you lie down with a glock, and hit shift, you can move. Common problem with criminals breeching at DOC

3 Likes

You cant go over 70 sps in the SCSO Crown Vic without spinning out

2 Likes

Speaking of DOC, Inmates are able to glitch out, by lying down at the toilet. (bug)

3 Likes

When filling gas your still able to leave the pad, and drive off with the GUI open.

2 Likes

Cuffs Occasionally breaking , 2 people being cuffed at one time, forcing the other player to rejoin.

4 Likes

Criminals refusing to accept or decline your search (bug because it can glitch your cuffs out sometimes)

2 Likes

(rare) Once in a while if you enter the CD, you get a black screen.

6 Likes

People lying on top of each other causes them to go higher. Dealt with this when I was flying a heli, and they attempted to glitch me.

5 Likes

Radar gun not working some times

2 Likes

Using w/d siren, glitches other sirens when you use it after

3 Likes

(Occasionally) The vehicle GUI’s glitch. When you hop out of the vehicle, it stays, and then when you hop back in, you end up with 2 different GUI.s

4 Likes