Lilskr_t for House v2

hello all

I was running previously but was two signatures away from securing a spot on the ballot. I’ll just repost my thing here.

Allow me to start off with some of my plans for office:

• Making way for better, accessible healthcare for everyone within the State. Yes, DoH and others have done great things with what’s been provided to them, but I believe in order for us to progress , it is time to bring in private companies that can meet the need’s of our Citizens and help balance our public services.

• Pushing to make opening a business just a little bit easier and less confusing to those involved. Small businesses and organizations are making some gain and should definitely be praised, not shunned.

• Working to make the government more transparent and easy to read for all Citizens. Arguably the toughest task, this will definitely be a focus throughout my entire term and something that I urge each and every person to push for. A government where everyone is involved and has a voice .

• Working to create a House Budget Commitee to add another layer to legislative operations.

Four goals that shouldn’t be overly hard to achieve, but will each improve every citizen’s life immensely. Each and every day of my term will start with a reminder of who got me there and why I’m there: to make Firestone better.

Any comments, concerns, etc., you can DM me on discord at happyholiday4u#3986. Support is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

2 Likes

support… this man is really good and should be depor- i mean put in office

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes