Lilskr_t for House of Reps

Hello Firestone.

I’d like to announce my running for Representative in this special election and ask for your support to help get me onto the ballot. As some of you may know I was previously a Representative but resigned early into my term.

To say the least, I think many of us have noticed that both the House and the Senate are rather stagnant about now. With just over a month left in this term, I believe getting someone with prior experience into the House again could help solve this issue and push forth some new ideas.

Given the short amount of time left in this term, I don’t have many plans but I will remain true to the goals of my initial campaign that got me here. I will ensure transparency to the citizen’s of this state (via my Trello) and I will make sure that each and every voice is heard and represented fairly onto the Floor.

Thank you and your support is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

this man wants to represent our congress but he hates the county, why should he be in a place where he hates?
http://prntscr.com/nee01r he doesn’t even know what’s wrong about the county

1 Like

jason why are you a snitch?

3 Likes

No support.

You literally did not give us anything you will attempt to accomplish or do in this term.

1 Like

Besides go get ppl to shoot at you i mean

1 Like
1 Like

Sorry, No Support.
Rep. Jordan_Chime.

1 Like

i’ve decided to drop out of the race. I prefer watching Firestone from afar vs being involved in Firestone issues. thank you, please lock @DannyboyJurist

1 Like
1 Like