Lightbar with rotating lights

I know it’s 2018 and a majority of today’s police vehicles all use LED lightbars where one turns off and on to create the flashing effect. But doesn’t it get a bit boring when you spawn a LEO Crown Vic with the same lightbar every time?
Let’s get a bit old fashion here, we should get the option to spawn a Crown Vic with a different lightbar. A big lightbar with the rotating lights.
But why only the Crown Vic? It’s pretty obvious that it’s one of the oldest model of police vehicles that’s still being used the today. Wouldn’t it make sense for a Crown Vic to have that lightbar instead of a Dodge Charger or an Explorer?

3 Likes

no go away

1 Like

Nah, Great idea but I don’t personally like it.

1 Like

You’re asking for way too much.

No.

1 Like

ew no, gumballs only look good when its nypd because they have led version gumballs. plus it’d look like we’re mayflower, not saying that’s bad, but it’s good to be original

1 Like

Image result for michigan state patrol

unless you wanna look hecka homosexual like the michigan sp

2 Likes

How about this one?

1 Like

I don’t really like rotating lightbars, but something like this would be cool for SCSO.

Why not for FSP? Because I never saw a State patrol unit with an old lightbar.

Signed,

Murphystem
Deputy First Class

2 Likes

Good idea, but we’re supposed to represent modern America not old 80 to 90s, sorry.

I’m talking about the early 2000s lightbar, not the 80s or the 90s.

2 Likes

Some departments still have those. I support it.

2 Likes

tf you smoking, thats fucking hot

2 Likes

no new lightbars. The ones we have r fine. Let’s not go back into the future pls kthx

2 Likes

Good idea but 1. devs don’t care 2. too much lag 3. gets annoying after a time

3 Likes

That would require server scripts looping the rotation while also looping the on and off of the lights. /shrug

1 Like

you need to stop posting this kind of shit and actually focus what the actual general public wants

a lightbar change is unnecessary

2 Likes

stop making shitty threads

:poop:

1 Like

We live in modern society, not the 1900s.

1 Like

He’s not talking about bubble lights, he means just the rotary lightbar.

2 Likes