Letter of Intent

Hello, hope everyone’s doing well. I’d like to announce that I‘ll potentially be running for Governor of the State of Firestone in the upcoming election.

I will not be announcing a running mate at this point in time.

As said, I have not yet confirmed if I’ll be running for Governor. I’ve become interested in the role and have considered a run in the past. If you know me, you’d know I don’t have any political experience (Senate/House) in the State of Firestone, however, I’m encouraged by previous Governors who have also had limited political experience.

Although, I lack the political experience, I have closely monitored the advancement of the State and the State’s legislature since November of 2016 and have taken on numerous leadership roles within the State.

I’d like to thank both the people I’ve worked with and people who I didn’t necessarily get along with for enhancing my capabilities within the State of Firestone. If you have any questions or suggestions, DM me @dragon2290#1323.

11 Likes

Support

3 Likes

suport )P:

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

governor chief paramedic colonel dragon

3 Likes

governors with little to no political experience are also historically the worst governors

im sure youre a great dude but i dont think this role is a fit for you at this point in time

5 Likes

Not disagreeing with you here but not discouraged.

Will help immensely if I can get a politically driven running mate.

2 Likes

CanineEnforcement didn’t have much political experience yet he was reelected, running 2 consecutive terms. He did commendable work during his time, I would consider him a good Governor.

Sharkfish had political experience and became Governor, but his term (in my opinion) wasn’t the greatest.

IdentityLaw had political experience and also became Governor, but his term was also deplorable, it was ended with his resignation.

I think the best Governors come from those with the best insight of the Executive Branch and have knowledge of article II of the Constitution, they know their limits. While political experience is more pleasing to see in a candidate, I’d also consider their experience within the EB.

I think dragon has a moderate chance, should give it a shot.

6 Likes

support, go get em

3 Likes

Election Over!

1 Like