Let's fix firestone

i agree with any of the people who have experienced being a crim in v2. theres literally nothing to do as all cop are favored and its like you dont even care about favoring the people who literally give the cops something to do. its also pretty bs when you die after a shooting and you just get spawn camped. without crims in this game, expect nothing to do. regular legal civs wont get you anywhere. this is the reason why im going legal in v3 because i can already tell that leos will still be favored and crims will have no use in the state at all. literally if you want crime, you can go ahead and have ltaa’ers, frpers and rammers. you wont get any real crime with how the state is currently.

4 Likes

Indeed, and this has been a talked-about topic for many many months (as far as i’m aware), perhaps even years (i havent been in this community for that long so idk)

At first it wasn’t as serious, just a few hints here and there, but there’s so much for LEO’s to do that just gives criminals such a disadvantage. I know this first-hand from being on both sides of the law. Sure, a criminal earns more money, but they go ahead and spend thousands and thousands on weapons that they loose in gunfights to LEO’s. As Cuxle said, there’s then the issue of being given 15 minutes and losing cash. However, by the power of the courts you can earn yourself hours and hours in prison which ultimately leads to a huge lack of motivation to continue - It’s just a cycle. Buy guns, kill people, try to rob a bank, get arrested, repeat. But there are criminals who don’t just go around shooting people, and they often create really good roleplay scenarios and we thank you for that.

Hopefully V3 can bring LEO’s and crims new things to do that should be refreshing for us all.

4 Likes

Hopefully V3 will be much more civilian/ criminal friendly

4 Likes

Fully agree with you here. V2 at the minute is a completely lost cause with absolutely nothing to do as a criminal except for shoot cops and rob banks - setting up those custom rps as well like domestic disturbances is also a lot of effort so that is why it’s such an uncommon occurrence. V3 is the only saving grace in sight as if some sort of a remaster of V2 will occur, it will take more effort to complete than V3. I can also safely say that myself and many others will just completely leave firestone if V3 is a disappointing release which I honestly hope it isn’t.

No pressure fed but you really gotta deliver on this version if you want to keep your community.

5 Likes

and is also extremely boring, for BOTH parties

2 Likes

Doing and dealing with domestic violence always makes that boring as well. Custom rps aren’t always the best, if 7 criminals gang up on a cop and started to rp beating him up 1) the cop won’t rp and 2) he would just take oc and spray us all down. 3) that would be a pretty dumb rp. I remember back when we were able to help our friends from getting arrested but then the Leo’s got so mad and yelled for a system where cops are godded while having someone in cuffs (I understand the cops pain tho because it is annoying when every time you had someone in cuffs someone else comes behind you and murders you when you’re trying to simply arrest a individual and I don’t blame the devs for the godding system).

2 Likes

I myself ignore people saying stuff like -beats cop- or shit like that, and not because I don’t want to rp (cough cough env), but because it’s pretty unfair to criminals for me to just take actions against it, there’s not much i can do about it, so i just decide to ignore it.

2 Likes

Would be cool if they had like a punch or kick feature and after a few hits the cops just passes out or fall to the ground and etc but then the idiotic idiots will run up to every cop or any citizen just minding their own business and start punching them and abuse that feature and cause a mass issue. So I won’t blame the founders for not adding that.

6 Likes

Punching could just do a small amount of damage per hit with a little animation. Maybe V3 could get brass knuckles or something for more damage per hit. Or also with fed’s idea of having a system where if you train at the gym you get stronger, this could also make people have a stronger punch as well.

3 Likes

we need a hand to hand combat system

2 Likes

preach

2 Likes

Same here, definitely planning on leaving Firestone if it doesnt fix its crap by V3.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like