LEOs keep firearms in the trunk

I was thinking, make it so that LEOs have to get their primary weapons from the trunk of their vehicle ( eg; shotgun )
it’s more realistic so…

2 Likes

My primary weapon is an MP5

2 Likes

in ur case u can just sling ur MP5

1 Like

@DannyboyJurist this is more based around FSP, since IRL LEOs keep a shotgun either in a gunlock in the front, or in the trunk of the car.

1 Like

tbh… great idea, however we know civs arent gonna do that so its a disadvantage for cops.

2 Likes

Generally, DHS, especially in DC, likes to sling their shit and carry it around so you’re good lol

3 Likes

Sure, why not just for the realism?

1 Like

This is only going to do something to scso and fsp since dhs likes to keep their shit on their back

1 Like

Great idea for higher realism, Hopefully they can implement into V3 in some way.

1 Like

or you know, in the front where most usually are

2 Likes

either way would definitely help with the pulling guns out of your ass problem

2 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

you will die

1 Like

You mean copy Mayflower? Sure thing!

1 Like

I wasn’t aware Mayflower patented the trunk

2 Likes

A lot of LEOs in Mayflower don’t store their weapons in their trunk. They prefer to walk around with a long gun on their backs everywhere. So we’re not trying to be like Mayflower.

1 Like

“Copying” where did Mayflower get the idea? From real life so would that be considered “copying” since they copied of most of the police department in the United States of America. It’s not copying it’s making more realistic for better RP.

1 Like