LEO Roleplay Commands/Animations

As we all want Firestone to continue with Professional, Serious role-play, we need a better way to get this across. There have been several instances when law enforcement agencies, have not been able to play out the role-play to their liking. And I may have a few ideas for the developers to give a better role-play experience.

LEO Commands
I think that instead of a boring screen GUI for arresting players, I believe that there should be a script for the following command.
/jail (username) (time), and they’d be jailed.

It would be a lot easier, and would make roleplay a lot better.

Firestone should use a CAD menu in game. To search license plates, get users information, etc. Maybe a screen GUI they can open (only) while sitting in their vehicles.

/jail (user) (time)

/cuff (player) [this command will be used to cuff a player, even in cuffs, they should be able to walk around, but they’re hands are in cuffs.

/grab (player) [this command could only be used when the player is in cuffs. And make them not be able to move, unless you walk.]

PLAYERS WOULD HAVE TO BE BROUGHT IN THE CRUISERS TO EITHER FSP, OR SCSO BUILDING TO USE THE /jail COMMAND

LEO Animations
I believe that to make role-play a little more exciting, some animations that could be made to heighten role-play.

/cop - command would put players hands on their front waist (like a cop would), while standing at the window of a car at a traffic stop.

/ticket - an animation where the player would be holding a citation book, to make it look professional.

While Firestone already uses a self-dispatching radio, I think that the CAD could be designed for a self dispatching set-up.

Signed, Sp_encer

1 Like

Stop trying to be DOJRP, these things just can’t work in Roblox or are just impossible with our cancerous player base

2 Likes

yes ^^

1 Like

They are not impossible. And the only reason I am mentioning it, because I was in both DOJRP, and ACDCrp, and I believe that if Firestone wanted to expand it’s roleplay experience, these little things would be a great start to doing so, WHILE exploring the endless roads of imagination one may have while developing in Roblox.

1 Like

Too much work. And if these animations were added = More POST tiers/longer sessions

1 Like

Dude, this is legit taken from DOJRP… So no…

1 Like

Since when are we turning into DOJRP? And if this was implemented, make them drive to DOC to use /jail.

1 Like

hell no

1 Like

what we have works fine for roblox

2 Likes

Thumbs down.

1 Like

No support ew

1 Like