Lenco Bearcat suggestions

I’ve been in SCSO SWAT for a couple of months already and I’ll like to see some changes to the Bearcat. It’s been 3 months since LEO departments got new cruisers with new lightbars, gears, and a new paint job. SCSO has the biggest change for the paint job from brown to black and white, but the Bearcat is still brown? It would be cool if that gets a new paint job as well to black. In real life, most police Bearcats are painted black.
A working hatch that can open and close and rotate would also be cool. It’s strange to have a hatch on our roofs that doesn’t even work.
The ELS is very simple and it’s nothibg close to complex. Just on/off switches to lights, takedowns, and the 3 different sirens. Would be cool if the Bearcat has a actual lightbar on the roof instead of sticking lights on the truck itself.
And lastly, it’s embarrassing that such a big vehicle used for policing has no working rambar. Suspects can easily evade from SWAT in a vehicle.

4 Likes

O Heck new man, SCSO is already too OP i mean god dangit the got assault rifles, Fricking wheel poppers (All less do) and a fricking 15 inch shotgun. How about adding something for us criminals :smiley: like a van to fit 8 people, you know thats a good idea Ima mak a post about that

2 Likes

everybody think about this real hard now

3 Likes

A full sized SWAT truck would be cool for SCSO.

lets give scso spaceships

2 Likes

Sorry but, what about SCFD, DPW, DoT, FNG updates?

3 Likes

DHS ahem

2 Likes

You want too much and forget about other departments, what about NO?

2 Likes

CRT should also get the Bearcat, happy?

2 Likes

wwwwwwwwaitt a second
thats how it is in real life too!!!

3 Likes

Well it needs to be different in FS, The bearcat IRL doesn’t need a rambar because it’s a freaking monster sized vehicle and it will demolish a car, but in FS how big it is doesn’t matter it has no rel physics so it needs one xd

3 Likes

“should”

2 Likes

bearcats arent used for pursuits tho

3 Likes

Sometimes, I’ve seen plenty of videos or news where the criminal is evading like a savage, and they are forced to use a Bearcat for the pit maneuver so actually they are

3 Likes

Let me put down some of my thoughts to these certain points.

I will like to see.

We’ve had a lot of additions since the vehicle update, including the (now removed) Unmarked Dodge Charger for DHS. Motorcycles are coming for DHS.

This is a waste of scripting in my opinion.

Highkey, I’m pretty sure the Bearcat has the typical LEO UI.

As other people have stated, a vehicle with this size would completely obliterate a vehicle in real life. Circumstances where SWAT actually go through pursuits are very slim.

3 Likes

SWAT Bearcats aren’t supposed to be used in police chases though.

3 Likes

They are sometimes

2 Likes

And lastly, it’s embarrassing that such a big vehicle used for policing has no working rambar.

The damn thing is made of steel, they don’t need rambars. I think they should add the script where it pops tires, but no rambar is needed.

3 Likes