Legoroblox04 (once more) for Redwood City Council¡

So, hello I’m the spanish legoroblox04, once again I find myself on an endless journey in order to find a position while the time clock sounds slowly waiting for the clink to start the BAR. While I’m in my mental gap, thinking internally about who is more gay in the Judicial branch and see how the doors of time-space are still open and spreading its manifesto in the format of pure lag and glitching cars in Stapleton, and see how all the chaos deed by the rammers spreads in depressing harmony.

After commenting on all that nonsense above, I have come to propose my participation in the Redwood City Council elections, my ideas, in itself with a base but not fully defined whether from a civil, executive, legal or professional point, it will have a possible impact on the future of Redwood, either here (v2), or on the island of GTA 5 that we will know as Stapleton v3, or v3 are the following:

• A try to reduce civil damage done by brainless morons who only know how to ram people with their CV/SRT/Jeeps.
  • Increase interest in/toward Redwood.
  • Encourage the opening of more entities/agencies not only private but public.
  • Possibly more idea I have in development and personal approval.

Said all this, I will not force nor attack you with weapons nor send African mercenaries for you for being agaisnt me, I’m open to all decent opinions as long as they have an obvious and respectful point and not be a collection of insults or just going to say pure discrepancy.

Sincerily, legoroblox04
Citizen.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like
2 Likes

increase interest towards redwood… what?

2 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Chill_Bunniez close when possible

2 Likes

Election is over

1 Like