LEGISLATION IDEAS

Salutations!

I am Representative scriblelz, and I am out of ideas! What do YOU want to see signed into law? Confused about the topic of this post?

• Suggest ideas for legislation

Thank you for understanding.

Yours truly,
Representative scriblelz

3 Likes

unlimited speed limits
max jail time of 1 hour

8 Likes

no ilord

2 Likes

i love this idea

2 Likes

scriblez!

In response to your request, which I have read very carefully, I shall now present you with some suggestions which I would like to see signed into law by the governor after passing the constitutionally required process as outlined in the constitution of this great state and will, sir, list here now.

As other Forum members have listed their ideas here for you, sir, to take into consideration, I first want to give you my opinion on such suggestions. Firstly tt has been suggested by iLordOfAviation, to make the speed limits on the streets we use to travel on unlimited, allowing people to use the maximum speed of their vehicles, as it was set by the Developers of this state. However I believe that people would suffer from such adjustment to the speed limits. An increase of the speed limit, sir, would result in a lot more cars being flipped over due to the physics of this world. As we have recently seen in the case where the Department of Homeland Security, serving the people of this state, was unfortunately unable to assist another Forum member after they flipped a car, I believe more flipped cars would mean that none of them would get the help they require, such as medical treatment. As a direct result of this, good sir, I strongly believe that the speed limits should be kept the same. So if the Forum member that made this suggestion could answer me my question, sir, of how we can keep our streets safe with no speed limits, that would be very appreciated and might change my views on the suggestion in question, which I at this point, good sir, can not support due to the reasons I have listed upon your request above.

Secondly, the same Forum member that made the other suggestion raised the question of reducing the maximum jail time one can receive for their crimes to 60 minutes. I strongly agree with the Forum member in regards to this suggestion, sir, as I believe placing people in a small room for too long will make them loose their interest in the game, damaging the community of Firestone until all criminals with higher standards leave the community, leaving us only with some individuals that are fairly new to the community and only attempt to start problems, especially with departments as they can’t seem to get a job on their own in this community.

But I want to make a suggestion on my own, good sir, as you have requested such. I want to suggest that you, Representative, might want to look into the idea of establishing a law mandating irony to be marked as such, as I am often unable to determine weather or not the statements some of the Forum members make are irony or not, leaving me in the dark about their actual intentions, good sir.

Thank you for taking my suggestions into consideration, sir.

Yours truly,
Forum Member Murphystem

4 Likes

Buenos Noches Murphystem!

In response to your response to my ongoing request to inquire the citizens on ideas of legislation that the citizens would like to see signed into law by the Governor of the State of Firestone, sir, I would like to accede to all three of your positions.

I shall not make any attempt to remove the speed limits for every street, road, boulevard, and others in the State of Firestone, Stapleton County, sir. I approve in full, sir, of all of your perturbations on removing the current speed limits set in our state, sir. There shall no unwarranted interference with the current speed limits set on our roads.

In the area of prison sentences, I do also concur that a one-hour maximum sentence would be appreciated by all criminals and many police alike, however, sir, the justice system in our fine state as well as the legislature will heavily disagree upon this topic. I, sir, vastly support the maximum sentence to be one-hour, but despite that, due to conflicting parties, sir, it shall, unfortunately, never be signed into law by the Governor of the State of Firestone.

However, sir, for your own suggestion, sir, I can assure you that this forum post we are conversing on at this moment, sir, is not meant for ironic or satire purposes. However, sir, I am unable to determine whether or not this suggestion from you is satire, sir. I do apologize if it is not, and I believe we both would equally benefit from this legislation you have suggested, sir.

Be well,
Representative scriblelz

2 Likes

an idea can be a INSURANCE FRAUD

insurance fraud would be purposefully getting HIT to gain something such as getting someone arrested or prosecuted!

2 Likes

IM WRITING THAT

2 Likes

OH ok! epic

2 Likes

Salutations, Senator!

I am Sergeant Flam_ed with the State of Firestone Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Services Agency currently operating in Stapleton County, State of Firestone, and in response to your post, I believe you should create some legislation!

• Amazing!

Thank you for understanding.

Yours truly,

State of Firestone Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Services Agency currently operating in Stapleton County, State of Firestone
Flam_ed

2 Likes

*House rep

2 Likes

Buenos Dias Sergeant Flam_ed!

Firstly, I must take this opportunity to correct you in the fallacy of my title being in the Firestone State Senate, sir. I am a member of the Firestone House of Representatives, sir, so therefore my title shall be “Representative”, sir. However, sir, if I was to be employed in the State Senate my title shall be “Senator”, sir. However, sir, I am not a member of the Firestone Senate as aforementioned.

In my response to your response to my post, in which you suggested I create legislation, I will take up your interest in creating legislation!

• Fantastic!

Stay well,

Representative scriblelz

2 Likes

a bill to abolish scriblelz and establish scribbylelz

2 Likes

Hello TheGreenLego_Brick,

This topic is absurd! May I ask what is wrong with you, dare I call you sir? This is a completely inappropriate and frankly disgusting idea. Please do not return to this forum post on forums.stateoffirestone.com.

Thank you,

Representative scriblelz

3 Likes

abolish employment rights

3 Likes

Buenos tardes co55ie

I’d love to! However, due to conflicting parties in the state legislature, this is near IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish, unfortunately, sir.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Stay well,

Representative scriblelz

3 Likes

eliminate racist traffic lights

3 Likes

Good Afternoon wierdo25!

While this issue is none of my concern, I can fully assure you @thekerbal is hard at work with the Firestone Traffic Code. In this to be newly established code, this systematic racism shall be dissolved, sir.

Sincerely,

Representative scriblelz

2 Likes

Create a bill to establish a better Law Enforcement Academy. Teaching FSP how to actually do their jobs.

2 Likes

What does that even mean…

2 Likes