Legalizing dragging people of your vehicle in self defense

Hello all, I want to thank you for reading this. Some of you may not know who I am, but that is alright. As by the title of this topic, you will see why I am writing this. I will now start from the beginning.

So, I am in a discord, when we got on the topic about removing people on top of your car without their consent, and/ or LEO taking forever to arrive O/S. Well, we thing that if you have proof of them failing to get off of your car, you are in the right to remove them from your car. The reasoning behind this is because, you have places to be. Little to none LEO are on, or they are taking forever to arrive. If you’ve been in the county, (which I am sure you have), especially at CD, people like to climb onto cars, and refuse to move. We, as car owners should be within the right to remove someone off our vehicle, if they refuse to get off. If you have video proof of you telling them to get off and them refusing, and this goes into law, it must mandate video proof be admissible to the courts and or others. We should be allowed to get to where we need to go, without getting obstructed by a civ thinking our hood is a seat for them.

Me and my friends believe that we should be in the right to remove non LEO (Not that LEO should be on your hood anyway), people off your hood without your consent or their consent to remove them. I ask that this suggestion be passed into law. If you agree, Comment “Support.” to show you support my claim.

5 Likes

While this is technically battery, if a LEO arrests someone for dragging someone off their property because they are stopping them from doing anything, it will make me very sad

2 Likes

Technically, it should be FA.

2 Likes

Support. Tired of people not getting off of my car after being asked multiple times

3 Likes

FA? I dunno what you mean

2 Likes

fucking SHOOT THEM, no face no case

5 Likes

support

2 Likes

Should be, since they could fling your vehicle and kill you (if they’re standing), same with exploiters.

2 Likes

Seems accurate

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Even thought I never had this happen to me except for like once or so but everytime this happened to me and I called a Leo they arrived but support

2 Likes

What about legal people HMMMMM you can bc you’re a crim but what about the legal people

1 Like

same concept, no face, no case (or in this case, username)

1 Like

You can still get arrested though if someone records you and gets your description and so on

2 Likes

yes, support

2 Likes

this has to be the most stupid thing ive seen all night, and ive had a long night

2 Likes

False Arrest…

2 Likes

You’re acting like it was obvious

2 Likes

I’m not really too keen about this idea. You can’t just drag people in your vehicles because they’re preventing you from moving your vehicle…

If it really poses such an inconvenience, call 911 to have them forcibly removed by law enforcement.

If they’re continuously depriving your ability to enjoy V2, contact game moderation.

However, I do believe if it comes down to life or death, yeah you should be afforded the right to defend yourself with any tool that you obtained in a legal manner. If that means utilizing your vehicle to defend yourself against someone clearly posing an imminent threat, I’m all for it.

2 Likes

That’s not what they said, they said it should be legal to remove someone from on-top of your car, not put them in your car

2 Likes