Legal Firearms staying in your inventory

When you buy a firearm (Legally), the gun would stay in your inventory and you would only have to buy amo. Rather than shortly after buying a gun, you unexpectedly get shot up and there goes wasted money.

In other words, I’m broke.

14 Likes

I like that.

IRL, when you go home or whatever (offline) then you don’t just loose your firearm. It should be the same in game. With illegal, however, it should go away as technically irl, they would always get caught for the most part.

7 Likes

Support!
I have the same problem, I just wish we bought the firearm once - then bought the ammo thereafter! It would be much cheaper for us and would be much more realistic.

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

God damn would I love this, support.

2 Likes

Support to the max,

JakeGames25 - Legal Firearm carrier.

1 Like

LMAO!

1 Like

My fear with this is firearms abuse. I have only seen it maybe once, but some legal owner who bought one of the automatic weapons and just went on a rampage would be hell. Until the person was arrested (and even then they could wait and do it again) it’d be a massacre. And only a judge can revoke/suspend a firearms licenses, so hope to god it isn’t during a weird time zone. And we can only suspend it for a limited time without a conviction.

3 Likes

I suppose, but same goes for illegal weapons. Then lawsuit occurs and you put them in prison for quite a while.

1 Like

But with illegal weapons you lose them when you get arrested or die.

1 Like

Yes, but this is unrealistic.
Bring the ability for LEOs to confiscate weapons if truly needbe. Though, not being able to reset due to losing guns or losing them right after being killed, isn’t effective either.

1 Like

More incentive to get them legally. And also, irl with illegal weapons, once you get arrested you do lose them lol. But the way this would be implemented is a whitelist and a save combination. So confiscation has no real point.

1 Like

You should only lose the firearm when you get killed

2 Likes

Eh, maybe

1 Like

I’ve seen people with legal firearm licenses go on killing sprees for days without them losing it. This could be abused tbh. I’m 50/50 here.

1 Like

If someone get arrested for a felony, then take away their ability to maintain and use a firearm. Most if not all laws that include mishandling firearms are felonies.

2 Likes

I also say, maybe only allowing the CZ to be saved, everyone having an AK-47 all the time would kind of be chasoc. But, I like the idea, and maybe don’t allow this if the person has more than 2 felonies. Like, make a script or something idk.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

You got an SRT and you’re going on your second
“broke”
ha!

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

1 Like