Leaving for a bit... A Kasterix Single

Hi everyone,

Soon I will be departing roblox for a bit. Its time for me to focus on the real world which is very very important. I have had SOOO many positions in firestone so let me list off some:

SCSO Captain - 7 Months
DOT Division Coordinator - 6 Months
Deputy Secretary of DPS - 6 Months
DHS Secret Service Director - Was in DHS as a whole for about a year and half but was Director for a good part of it. SS :heart:

And many more positions…

I probably have run into a good part of the community at some point of my 4 or 5 year service here in Firestone. If I made you mad, sorry, If I made you happen, YAY, either way its departing time. I thank everyone who helped me get to the point where I am. I am VERY happy about it. It really has impacted my life in a great way. I hope the the things I have put in place will carry on.

Some honorable mentions:

@Hobo_Bear You have always been on the top of my list since I joined Firestone. You helped me back when I was in DOT (V1) and you keep helping. I respect your resilience you have and hope you keep it going . LOVE U

@droow Big help on where I am. You helped me right when I joined DHS and time and time after that. Thank YOU.

@ParrotChattin You supported me while in DHS and let me open the ideas I had. I really thank you for that. Thank you for being such an awesome leader. One of the Best.

@Mattxtro “FUCKING NOOB”

@Slinkising Thanks for the extra big support in DOT when I came in the middle of you getting appointed. You made a great choice in letting me in.

@CrusinThomas u suck luv u

@B_ear You have always been a funny guy. When I joined Firestone around V1, you helped me and we made jokes and had fun. tyvm. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here are some tags for other guys

@Nexuls @samfambam @Motor_Law @Ftlicious @Straphos @JamesDeeks @Avii_ator @NinWin1 @nic0le_kely @xXeRazorXx @Elite_Creations

and a lot more. I have to go.

See y’all on the flip side. ill be back

22 Likes

o7 gonna miss you

3 Likes

o7 good luck in your future kast

3 Likes

o7 fun memories when you always screamed at me abt ss

3 Likes

o7 Dude, good luck in the future

3 Likes

goodbye my friend, good luck in your future !

3 Likes

o7
5char

3 Likes

o7, Good luck on your future endeavors!

3 Likes

o7 my dude

3 Likes

Later fella :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

o7 Kast, thank you for your service to both DHS and SS. Good luck with all your future endeavors

3 Likes

o7 tyfys one of the best ss directors to ever be in DHS. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

o7 kast D:

3 Likes

o7

Thank you for all your contributions to DOT, you’ll always be remembered by the department and I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Keep snapping me on snap :heart:

3 Likes

o7, you brought SS back to its former glory, a task that others weren’t able to accomplish. Wish you all the best on your future endeavors. It was awesome working with you.

3 Likes

o7 kast, tyfys in ss you’ll be missed

3 Likes

o7 2nd best ss director :wink:

3 Likes

I was extremely offended by how I was the last person you mentioned but I will just assume the forums was lagging. Nah jk.

We both have had our ups and downs but thank you for your service to this state and to me. Hopefully we’re ending on a good note. If not, we can totally set it straight at Olympic Park. :smirk:

Keep it 100. Take care.

2 Likes

o7 Kast thanks for everything you did in DOT when I was there even helping me on apps when I needed opinions on them

2 Likes