L_3ee for Senate

L_3ee for Senate

Hello Citizens of Firestone. I’m L_3ee, and for those of you who don’t know me I’ve been within the State of Firestone for around 15 months. Throughout my time within the State, I’ve been given multiple opportunities and gained quite a lot of experience.

Experience

• [CURRENT] Firestone Air National Guard - Major.
  • [CURRENT] Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy First Class
  • [CURRENT] SCSO:SWAT - Operative
  • [CURRENT] Department of Public Works - Community Service Director
  • Department of Homeland Security - K9 Certified Federal Protective Service Officer
  • Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
  • Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor
  • Department of Transportation - Public Employee
  • Department of Boating & Waterways - Public Employee

I’ve been involved in politics within other groups similar to the State of Firestone, however this will be the first time I’ve gotten involved within Firestone politics. I’m keen to get stuck in and begin with work immediately.

My Plans/Goals

I have multiple goals for my term ahead, I’ll list a few of them below. Please be aware I’m open to any and all suggestions, my plan is to work with the people.

• Work with businesses and speak to them regarding any legislative issues/suggestions.
  • Continue to work on Criminal Rehabilitation as I did with my work in DPW:CS.
  • Assisting my fellow Senators on completing their goals.
  • Regularly consult with Department HICOMM regarding any legislative ideas/suggestions.

Conclusion

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read my speech, as I said above although this will be my first time I can reassure you I’ll be attempting to make real changes where I can within the Senate.

8 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support from TheOriginalsheriftom.

2 Likes

Do you have any legislative experience? Or experience that would help you in the Legislative Field?

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

As I specified within the experience section of my speech, this is my first time getting some legislative experience within the State of Firestone. I’ve been in a few other groups which are US based and gained legislative experience from elsewhere, but not within Firestone. I’ve considered running for Senate ever since I joined Firestone 15 months ago, the change in fedlaw has given me more so the opportunity to run.

2 Likes

Are you good?

3 Likes

the most waffled speech ever . i still support tho.

3 Likes

Very good thank you!

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

pretty early in the race, u dont seem dumb so support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support from KingsRarest.

2 Likes

support !

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I the Right, Honourable and Excellent Sheriff JamesDeeks, 16th Sheriff of Stapleton County, do as a matter of fact give my abetment to L_3ee for the position of Senate within the State of Firestone.

4 Likes