Knives

“Mum’s when I catch him on road, he’s getting dipped…”

That there is a threatening sentence normally from the mouth of a traditional English roadman. It translates: I swear on my mother’s life, if I see this particular individual in a specific area of obvious hostile tension, I will stab him.

Yes, I’m requesting to add knives (No this is not a biased NG post, this is just general), because it’s more satisfying to pierce or cut you enemy rather than riddle with bullets (I’M NOT A CRIMINAL BTW)

In my personal experience, I’ve been ‘stabbed’ multiple times, but because knives do not exist, they tend to be FRP. This has made think about this question: Why do we not have knives?

In a criminal perspective, it would be a bit of an advantage as they can attempt to shank that copper down the street through his or her liver… That is, of course, the officer has faster reactions than you and in that case, you’ll be the one dead on the floor bleeding while that pigeon-headed chap 20 studs away casually sits on your car.

For policing, this would make LEOs act more cautious about how they approach certain people. This could allow them to actually enforce the (10 studs?) rule to prevent getting shanked by that bacon-haired scumbag.

Of course, I’m not really bothered if they don’t get added, but it could be a nice touch.

8 Likes

ehhhh.

2 Likes

Possibly.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Full support. Would be a nice feature.

Signed,

Wolfcreator2,
Warden

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

It will also be dope if you can craft one from the materials in prison

Former DOC Officer

2 Likes

Currently, a prison break system is being made, which will probably include getting contraband from like food, and then crafting. So I guess making weapons from it would be nice as well. But before that, FDOC wants working doors, if you haven’t seen the petition already.

And if inmates could craft shanks and stuff, visitation would definitely need to be improved.

2 Likes

Support

signature-fonts

2 Likes

As long as I don’t die,
Support,
DefendingTheLine

1 Like