Killingkoas for Firestone Senate | Changes

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of Firestone. I am Killingkoas. I joined the State in 2018 but only started getting involved in 2020. During my time here, I’ve noticed candidates focusing on law, ignoring the issue of the oppressed. I intend on running to give a voice to the oppressed. The ones that are abused by their department leadership. This state is at its knees currently, now is the time for change. Now is the time to make a stand.

SECTION II, PLANS

Hello Citizens of Firestone, change is not only necessary, it is needed. Right now, DPS cannot properly investigate into accusations without receiving permission from the Governor. With the current accusations into our current governor, the likelihood of the governor ignoring these issues only increases. What happens when our governor is hiding the secrets of the Fire/EMS Community. I intend on giving additional powers to DPS to not only perform audits, but to also investigate into allegations. DPS cannot perform an audit without hard evidence of the allegations. I intend on giving DPS the power to investigate the necessary areas within departments to confirm or deny the accusations which then will lead into a audit or a dismissal.

Our Fire/EMS Community is in need of our assistance. I’ve been personally contacted by quite a few members of SCFD complaining about the oppression in the community. I intend on establishing an act to help protect our departmental employees from the harassment and oppression. As stated below, I work in DOCM’s Inspections Office, I am more than aware what oppression can do to a person or even a entity. Luckily we were able to assist them. We can’t assist the oppressed in our current state. I do not intend on standing by any longer.
Our oppressed needs a voice. Now more than ever.

If I am elected, I will ensure every departmental employee, business employee, every citizen, has a voice they can count on. A voice that will not make false promises. Someone who will not bow down to those that seem more powerful. Many people do not approve of my methods as a FSP Trooper, but its exactly how I’ve gotten people to communicate issues with me. We need transparency and communication within our departments.

SECTION III, EXPERIENCE

SCFD(4/5 Months): Firefighter/EMT
Firestone State Patrol(8/9 Months): Trooper/Pilot
Firestone Department of Commerce(6 Months): Deputy Chief Inspector

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION

For those that have taken the time out of their day to read this, thank you. Please consider me for senate. For those that say they’ve not see or heard anything wrong regarding the Fire/EMS Community, that is exactly my point. If you wish to support me in my campaign, please type “Support” in the comment section below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me. (killingkoas#1888)

I wish the best of luck to my fellow candidates, I personally endorse KAREEM2610 if you do not wish to vote for myself. Kareem is a very worthy candidate and is very experienced on the oppression within this state. If we are to be both elected, I will hopefully be working with him on my concerns.

3 Likes

I respect you endorsing me for the Senate. you’re probably the coolest most trustable guy in Firestone, support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

AA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAA A A A AAAAAAAAAAAA A A AAAAA A AA A A A A A A AAA AA a

ok so: i’ve been asked by this candidate to this on them

which I like

ty candidate:

here we go

So when we say the oppressed, what do we mean? How does the department leadership oppress these people? why did we have to say oppressed 6 times in a 3 paragraph essay

Though I see where you’re coming from, this power could be easily abused no? DPS is a touchy subject with no easy solution, but I don’t think that giving them the power to do practically whatever the fuck they want isn’t necessarily going to further secure the state. Regardless, they don’t need permission from the governor to open investigations (I believe), but rather to issue a PSB or launch an audit.

UH OH! NO EXPERINECE!!nW43JQ3FNGWRWEGJNRETGWNRME

It isn’t necessarily congress’s job to determine the internal affairs of departments and how they operate. how would you achieve this and how would it not be congress overreaching its powers?

cheers

1 Like

While I think you have potential to be a good senator giving DPS more power is always going to be a majorly unpopular decision and I don’t really understand what powers you’re intending to give them that they don’t already have?

2 Likes

who are you

2 Likes

DPS was restricted awhile ago, they essentially can only act on hard evidence and that’s only for personnel complaints. Some legislation changed DPS to require the govs permission to even do an audit. I intend on giving them the legal access to a department solely for investigative purposes. They cannot perform a department wide audit without actual evidence. For example, take SCSO(sorry y’all lol), if their training division has issues, maybe those issues poured over to the patrol division. If they can confirm there as issues with a certain part of a department, everything related to that division or group is inbounds. DPS isn’t here to blacklist and fire people. Their here to hold people accountable. Kinda hard to do that when their sabotaged at every turn.

2 Likes

I do not intend on giving DPS the power to do whatever the fuck they want. The exact act/bill/whatever you wanna call it is still to be determined. I don’t intend on creating poorly written legislation like the open carry act. As stated before, I’ll be working with another senator and that’s at bare minimum. I’ll be talking with department command and lower department members to get their insight on how we can help them. When your working with fellow congress and department members, kinda hard to overstep. If I somehow do, oh someone’s gonna say something.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

isn’t it the purpose of an investigation, to get evidence.

3 Likes

support

1 Like

No support

2 Likes

he is killingkoas

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

suPPORT

1 Like

support