Khush1732 for Redwood Mayor

Khush1732 for Mayor of the Redwood.

Section I - Information about myself

Section II - Why I should be chosen

Section III - Plans/Goals

Section I - Information about myself
Khush1732, Few people if not some of them know this name, I have served in a few departments. Resume: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JpncXhxr3N3p2aO-TS8ldK1gSKQINtK68DicobaZhU/edit?usp=sharing. All my experiences can be seen there. I have been a great sport within Firestone. One of the Experience that is not listed on there is that I’m currently an Undersheriff of a County that is trying to grow on their own feet. I’m also actually a programmer, I do not majorly program but I program some stuff such as making a bot using an Online bot or making a Roblox center that sends results on a certain website.

Section II - Why I should be chosen
I should be chosen because I have seen some major issues within Redwood that I got some knowledge of how I can fix it. I’m wanting to try my best in getting it resolved. My personality is like if there’s something going on around me that is in need of a fix and is in my power to fix then fix it As soon as possible.

Section III - Plans/Goals
As soon as I get elected as Mayor of Redwood, my first thing first is to do a Survey in asking what are some changes people want to see within Redwood. After that, I will be taking that into consideration and making it try to go into effect. I have seen too many gunshots and too many calls about a Hostage situation. Now, is the time to fix it I will try to work with the Senate and other councils in trying to resolve that. I want to start off with that. My main Concern is Safety. I personally do not feel safe around people as DOT right now cause I think they might have a gun and they might try taking me hostage. I don’t want others to feel that so, I will try to make it so people can feel safe and can go around doing their duties. I do not have anything Further to Discuss with my plans. Now about my Goals, I have mainly discussed everything in what I feel should be changed. Now as time progresses I will be wanting people to tell me what they think should be changed and I will be looking more in depth with how I can change Redwood and make it more valuable and a nice place to be at. If there’s anything you disagree with or anything please let me know so I can have a chance to fix that. Thanks for looking at this speech and Have a Nice day.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support, only has a bit of plans so far, but seeing as with work he has done before, think he can do good as mayor.

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1/8 support.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like