Kat4Katrina for County Council

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello Gentlemen and the few Ladies of the State of Firestone. I, Kat4Katrina, am announcing my candidacy for the Stapleton County Government County Council.

I’ll just keep the speech short and only talk about experience and my plans/ideas.

MY EXPERIENCE.
So, if I am chosen for this position, this would be my first politic position, as I have had no experience in politics but experience in Law Enforcement and Public Service.

• Former FDOT Public Employee (x2)
  • Current FDOC Sergeant
  • Former FSPOST Junior Instructor
  • Current FDHS Federal Protective Service Officer

MY PLANS/IDEAS.

• Like most politicians in this state, we should listen to the public and know what they would like to see in the government, whether it be state or county. So, I plan to do exactly that and listen to the public for their ideas on bills, etc.
  • If ideas for bills come up from me or the public, I will take time to focus on them and think about the bill, after the thought process, creating the bill, and then posting the bill for it to be voted on by the county council.

CONCLUSION
I thank those who are taking time out of their day to read this. If you decide to support my candidacy, please comment “Signed”, “Support”, “Endorsed”, or whatever.

If you have any questions or want to contact me, message me on Discord:
summersun#0835

Signed,
Kat4Katrina

3 Likes

Support!

Kasterix

2 Likes

this bih right here :triumph:

support 100%

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

signed

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT yes pls

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support, even though my vote is legit worth dog shit, it counts.

2 Likes

Hello State of Firestone Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer Kat4Katrina. I support this

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

supper.

support

2 Likes

Supported and Endorsed