Kasterix for County Executive

Hello, I am Kasterix and I am announcing my candidacy for County Executive.

INTRODUCTION & ABOUT ME

You may have seen me around here and there for the past few years in Firestone. Recently I took a month long break to focus on some real life issues but I am now back better than ever.
Some of you may know me from SCSO, DHS, and DOT. Some of you may not know me so let me introduce my self.
I have been serving in Firestone since 2017 with a good amount of experience. Experience that ranges from inside this county and out. Here are some positions I have held.

Department Experience
Division Coordinator in the Department of Transportation
Deputy Secretary in the Department of Public Safety
Captain within the Stapleton County Sheriff Department
Secret Service Director

County Experience
2 time County Executive
2 time County Chairman
4 time County Council Member

Even though I have taken a long break from the county I believe I have what it takes to fill the shoes of this position. I understand how things should be done and most importantly, how to listen to the people.

WHY ME

This section could be explained in so many different ways but I’ll make it straight forward. My Experience. As you have seen above, I touched on the main leadership positions I have had. The combination of outside leadership and inside leadership with in the county is imperative to have a working county government. I left my last term on a bad note. Some of you may have seen the accidents I made, which brought me to resignations. Or in other terms, I quit. I promise that will not happen again in this term. If I fall, I will pick my self back up. I will move on not as a quitter but as a leader. I will try my best to help keep the public eye of the county; departments and all, in good shape.

PLANS

I personally do not believe in creating big plans before holding the position like this. In the past two times I have run, I have not followed through with some of my plans because they did not work at the time. I had to do some tweaking and moving around to officially follow through with my plans. I can lay our the ground work of what I may do but my major moves will be done publicly if I am in office.
When and If I get the position of County Executive, I will look through both SCFD and SCSO and see how things are preforming. I don’t ever liking walking into the departments and control them. Thats not how I want things run. I want the department head to deal with it themselves at the best of their ability before I step in. This reviewal details will be introduced further down the road.

Next I will understand how the county government is preforming. I have no doubt that Elite_Creations has done a fantastic job at keeping it afoot but I will get a basic understanding on how its running. With that, transparency will be introduced. I plan to make sure the public knows exactly what is going on with the government or the departments.

Lastly is the municipal governments. In the past as the County Executive, I did not support them. I thought they where useless and not needed. That may still be true today but I do believe in them now. I feel they are a great step into leadership within the firestone community so I am happy announce that I will be keeping them. Not only will I keep them but I will make sure they run at peak shape.

CLOSING

Again, even though I have been away from the county for awhile, I feel like its time to help move the County forward as I have done in my past leaderships positions. I hope to have your support!

Kasterix

5 Likes

As County Press Secretary, I FULLY support Kasterix.

2 Likes

Will you dismiss cranky?

10 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

And here I was thinking the County was doomed to be run by an idiot next term… you have my vote sir!

~ Your County Deputy Chief of Staff

2 Likes

Full support

2 Likes

Yes support

2 Likes

s u p p o r t !

2 Likes

full send support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes