Kasterix for County Council

I have no experience in this field but I bet I can learn from people. lets try it. I will try my best.

These are my plans.

• First of all is SCSO and the new sheriff. We need to do a good sheriff and no some inactive one. I want to help get a good sheriff for health of SCSO. People have been saying that SCSO is dying. It kind of is. I strive to help get a new sheriff that will boost SCSO and direct in the correct way.

• Then after that I am going help fix the county government. Other Candidates have the same thought, which is good. When we have all people on this, it can go smoother. I want to put my leadership and my determination into this. I believe its the biggest thing that needs to be done. I know what is going on in Stapleton County since I am currently in SCSO. Again, It needs change. It’s not just what I think. I believe the people need a word in this. That will bring the growth and strength to the government.

• What I would do with the CE:
    Clean up the laws. I don’t know the last time I have seen one come out. Some of them don’t seem to be getting implemented. Those kind of laws need to be fixed.

Overtime the government will change with the many new candidates running currently and I would like to be part of that. I hope to be part of the County Council for a long time and be a reliable council man.

Other Jobs I have had:
2 time SCSO Sergeant
2 time Supervisor of DOT(when it was thing)
Lead a 11k USA (KUSA, dead now)

Signed, Kasterix

1 Like

Signed,

2 Likes

Anybody & everybody deserves a chance.

Support!

Signed,
signature

2 Likes

Full support.

1 Like