KAREEM2610 for Redwood City Council

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am running for Redwood City Council. I joined Firestone in January 2020 and like most people would I started off by being most noticeably a troll, I used to do all sorts of crimes whether big or small. Later on in January 2022 I was granted a chance to do BREC/CRP and later in March 2022 I became a legal citizen, thank you board of BREC. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: SeemlyLeader41#0007

SECTION II. EXPERIENCE

I most definitely don’t have any legislative experience in the State of Firestone however everybody has to start somewhere but here is a short list of my experience inside and outside of Firestone.

Firestone:

-Current DPW Public Employee
-Former terrorist and war criminal
-Current owner of ShawarmaStop
-Iconic Public Relations team member
Additonally outside of Firestone I am a member of Parliament in BritishSovereign’s United Kingdom.

III. AGENDA

If I am to be elected, my main ideas are the following:

• Constantly ask questions to citizens wherever and whenever as the citizens need to be able to voice their opinion and any concerns to their city’s council members.
  • Host more events that will increase the publicity of businesses, I would ask business owners to tell me a time suitable from them to host an event, even though this might seem as if this is something for Commerce to do, a council member should also take it upon themselves to host events as well.
  • Increase the transparency of our council and what we do as citizens should know what is happening behind their backs.
  • Listen to what citizens need as what they need is what the council should do. They chose to be a citizen so we should treat them as such.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope despite my rough standing within the community of the State of Firestone you will still consider me for this position. If you would like to support me and plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.

Regards,

KAREEM2610

(this is my first election speech so sorry if it isn’t the best)

4 Likes

support

1 Like

What could go wrong with a former terrorist in RCC?! Support!

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support, major change since his past criminal life.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support even though he is mentally unstable

1 Like

I homeh rblx supported

1 Like

Major support!

1 Like

Clonemep supports!

2 Likes

Support !

1 Like

MarbleYarment supports!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Tamehkd supports!

1 Like

FIoatmanjason supports!

1 Like

richhomie242 supports!

1 Like

no support for an incompetent transphobe

Foxy, that is old me on the incompetent part the last time I was incompetent was when I was a crim and then about the transphobe part, it is only towards one person whom I don’t even care that they’re transgender but your choice, I guess.

1 Like

Also, if you’ve noticed, each time I feel as if I went a bit too far with said person I apologized.

1 Like

support

1 Like