Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX - "Together We Soar" (Second Term)

Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX for Firestone

“Together We Soar”

Campaign Discord

Candidate Information

Governor Kamraxn

I am Kamraxn, a proven leader who has dedicated his career to serving the people of Firestone. As the current Governor, I have worked tirelessly to improve the lives of the people of Firestone. Prior to being elected as the Governor of Firestone, I served as the Secretary of Public Safety, where I promoted accountability and ensured the public remained safe. Over the course of my three-year career in public service, I have held various positions, including as Mayor, Deputy Mayor, and Chairman of the City of Redwood and as Chairman of the District of Prominence. Throughout my career, I have helped businesses thrive and ensured recognition was given to the hardworking people of Firestone. Additionally, I have served within the Firestone National Guard, protecting our state from foreign and domestic threats. I have worked tirelessly to move Firestone into the right direction for a brighter future, and I hope to continue serving the people of the State of Firestone.

Notable positions:

• Governor of the State of Firestone
  • Mayor, Deputy Mayor & Chairman of the City of Redwood
  • Chairman of the District of Prominence
  • Secretary of the Public Safety
  • Clerk of Stapleton County & the House of Representatives
  • Lieutenant within the State Patrol
  • Agent in the Crisis Response Team
  • Infantry Sergeant & Coast Guards Seaman
  • and others.

Other qualifications:

• POST certification
  • Bar certification

Lieutenant Governor iiVortex_RBLX

I am iiVortex_RBLX, a dedicated public servant with an impressive record of service to the people of Firestone. As the current Lieutenant Governor, I serve as the right-hand man to Governor Kamraxn, helping to keep Firestone moving forward into a brighter future. I am committed to ensuring that the Senate remains active, getting legislation through that is needed to improve and benefit the State of Firestone and its people. Throughout my career in public service, I have held a variety of positions, including Speaker pro tempore of the House, Mayor of Prominence for over a year consecutively, Senator, and County Executive. With my diverse experience, I am able to bring a unique perspective to my current position as Lieutenant Governor. I remain committed, alongside Governor Kamraxn, to continue to move Firestone in the right direction.

Notable positions:

• Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone
  • County Executive
  • Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives
  • Mayor of Prominence
  • County Council Chairman
  • Representative
  • Senator
  • POST Admissions Director

Term Accomplishments

Accomplishments

We have had many accomplishments during our term.

• Transparency

When we originally ran, we vowed for a more transparent government and we delivered. With constant press briefings being released by the Governor’s Press Secretary, with a trello being released showing the Governor’s operations and the administration always keeping the public informed with events that occur within the State of Firestone.

• Important Executive Orders
  1. Re-establishment of the Executive Office
  2. Regulations on the Public Safety
  3. (Emergency EO; now nullified) Repairing of Infrastructure
  4. State Holidays
  5. State Emergencies
  • Cabinet Members

New cabinet members were nominated and confirmed. This includes, DeltaFox for Public Safety Secretary, Clonemp for Commerce Secretary, xCoastMalone for Director of the Fire Academy, Shenning for Transportation Secretary.

• Foreign Relations

Foreign relations have never been stronger. With having strong and continued relations with Ridgeway with an ambassador being nominated and confirmed, to the Barklen x Firestone Treaty, and the Vancouver trade agreements that we hope to get passed soon.

• Businesses

Businesses are thriving. Under our administration, we eliminated hinderance on gaining land, so long a person holds a business license by the Department of Commerce. Moreover, interstate commerce also have been a success. Within the City of Vancouver, many Firestone businesses have traveled to expand, whilst also providing services at Firestone, allowing for more growth for both of the groups. We hope to see the Trade agreement between Firestone and Vancouver soon be ratified, and hope to see more businesses starting, with this new opportunity.

• Important Legislation Signing

State Sanctions Act
Employment Act of 2023
Firestone Aviation Administration Act

Looking into the Future

Looking into the Future

As we move to the future of Firestone, we look forward to continuing our tenure and ensuring Firestone maintains its steady incline:

• With streaming enabled, community engagement can now be greater than ever with most having decent playability. The Governor’s Office will be hosting bi-weekly events for the public, where they will have the opportunity to participate in the events and to speak to the Governor’s.
  • Introduction of an internship program: allowing citizens to apply and be apart of an internship program with the Office of the Governor. This opportunity will allow citizens to familiarize themselves, and gain an insight into the operations of the government.
  • Work alongside the Legislature, Department of Commerce and the Department of State to finalize plans for the Vancouver Trade Agreement to provide jobs and revitalize necessary industries within Firestone.
  • With individuals now being in the Judicial Mentorship Program for an extended period of time, we are likely to see new recommendations by the Chief Justice to nominate individuals as Judges. We hope in our second term we are able to nominate and confirm Judges to the bench.
  • Continue to maintain a transparent government and ensure the public is aware of actions being taken by the Executive.
  • Continue to provide business recognition and support. We know businesses are the backbone to our economy and the government must provide support as however requested.
  • Continue to work alongside departments and Executive Staff to promote transparency and accountability on all levels of government.
  • Continue to maintain strong relationships with the Stapleton County.
  • Continue to maintain strong foreign alliances, and ensure that everyone benefits from agreements.

Both Vortex and I are committed to delivering for the people of Firestone, as we have been doing. We hope to continue to serve the citizens in a second term.

Conclusion

Kamraxn & Vortex both hope to count on your support during this election. They hope to continue to serve the State of Firestone and to continue to lead it in the right direction. Any questions may be sent directly to the Governors or the Campaign Managers.

Any inquiries regarding becoming a staffer for the Kamraxn for Governor campaign, please contact a Campaign Manager.

/s/ Governor Kamraxn

/s/ Lieutenant Governor iiVortex_RBLX

4 Likes

Support & Endorsed

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support & Endorsed

Signed,
CoolPilotCaio1
Chief of Staff to Governor Kamraxn

5 Likes

big support. endorsed too as if it matters

5 Likes

support and endorsed

5 Likes

Support & Endorsed

Signed,
hxppyteddyy
Former Governor to the State of Firestone

6 Likes

I support the great kamran and vortex for governorship. Great individuals.

I remember when u were just an fsp trooper kam :cry: how they grow so fast

4 Likes

Support, good luck on the election.

4 Likes

i know fr :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Support AND the endorsed

/s/ DonxId
Former Redwood Mayor
Former State Representative
Former SEC man that killed the FS Stock Market
Former DOJ, DOC, DOT, POST, DPS, DOCM man

4 Likes

support and endorsed

4 Likes

I support! Make firestone great again!

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Massive huge crazy 100% support and endorsed.

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support and endorsed.

/s/
TheGreenLego_Brick
State Senator
Former Secretary of Commerce

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I, acclaimed 2nd best lawyer in DOJ and Solicitor General dadudeds, support.

3 Likes

I SUPPORT GOVERNOR KAMRAXN

3 Likes