Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX - "No More Shenanigans"

CIA reported that iiVortex was suppling the Talibans with a large sum of money back in 2002

What do you have to say about this?

2 Likes

Vortex was not alive in 2002.

6 Likes

Supported & Endorsed

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Aviation Administrator
Firestone Aviation Administration

4 Likes

The right and honorable Discord Moderator Jaderigs

3 Likes

SUPPORT THIS MAN OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE SHENANIGANS.

6 Likes

support and endorsed

4 Likes

ok sorry i’ve been a lazy bitch for this long

will we get a peak into what is expected of cabinet members and what their current level of activity is following your election?

thanks for making me not stupid, ly bb

While I appreciate you ahering to the public’s wishes, I’d like to ask what you think about the RICO repealment, and whether it will actually help promote organized activity? Alongside this, while I appreciate you steering clear of “promoting criminal activity”, I personally believe that crime is one of the primary cornerstones of this community and it’s health. Personally, I believe it’s imperative that the governor represents the interests of the community - and not just the legal one

While I understand why, without someone advocating for change that will heavily promote organized criminal roleplay I do believe this community would just… die out unfortunately

also because i’ve forgotten, support this campaign

(also sorry for getting my personal opinions involved in my interpretation, however I thought it was necessary)

4 Likes

I have made my expectations clear on what I expect from cabinet members: activity and competence. They should be able to lead their departments with excellence and as role-models. I will of course be assessing departments, should I enter office, and should the need rise to launch official investigations into departments and/or actions need to be taken after assessments; all of those decisions will be made public.

I will say this about my views on the RICO Act: I don’t believe it neccsarily effects how much organized crime activity can occur within the game. To your second point, I agree, crime is certaily a cornerstore of this state and its health. While of course I cannot directly promote crime, I do promote activity in this state, and anyone can take that as they wish.

4 Likes

Support.

PDP Assistant Chief
CertifiedLaw

3 Likes

Please be sure to save your questions for the Gubernatorial Debates!! Better for candidates to answer on the big stage. You can write down your questions for all of the candidates on the post below:

4 Likes

He is very qualified, he has my support!

3 Likes

blaaaaaa

2 Likes

kamraxn

1 Like

Hello everyone!

With voting opening recently, we would like to encourage every citizen in Firestone to go out and VOTE! Voting is important during this election as we want to elect an experienced leader to lead Firestone, who will bring change, and to protect our institution.

Don’t know how to vote? You can see a detailed guide here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5gOwDb-2milui9W0xz8Nt_tm-zaRm0R/view?usp=sharing

This is an important election, and,

Every. Vote. Counts.

If you have any questions for our campaign, please join our campaign server which can be found below:

Thank you!

6 Likes

I have voted for Kamraxn & iiVortex_RBLX! No more shenanigans!

3 Likes

If you haven’t voted yet, go vote! Every. Vote. Matters.

3 Likes

CAMPAIGN RALLY

Lieutenant Governor Candidate iiVortex_RBLX will be hosting a CAMPAIGN RALLY in v2 behind RW CD in THIRTY MINUTES!!

The Candidate will be speaking Infront of supporters and will be answering questions about the campaign. There also may be some guest speakers. Food will be provided so don’t miss out!

For more informati

4 Likes

Awesome rally! If you didn’t go then you missed out!

2 Likes

Kamraxn will be the 30th Governor of the State of Firestone!

No More Shenanigans!!

5 Likes

Voting closed.