Kadirmuedin2010 for the House of Reps

To the citizens of Firestone,

I come to you today as I am announcing my candidacy for the Firestone House of Representatives. It was an honor serving you and now I’d like to serve you once again. It has come to my attention that our state grows and changes, and so do the needs of our citizens. We must now focus on the needs of everyone, from our citizens to our business owners, to the people serve and protect us. I will always prioritize them in all of my legislation. I will stand with you and that’s why I think I’d be a great representative of this great state.

I’m not going to make any cheap promises, but are some of my focuses to get you an idea of what I have been and currently am fighting for:

• It is imperative that we use our resources wisely and one of them is the use of police force for even the pettiest of crimes. I would create bills to refocus the usage of law enforcement on more severe crimes.
  • I will be ready for any questions or comments you the citizens will have about your concerns so that we can create an airtight solution. I will host conferences once per week to ensure that your voices are heard.
  • I will not vote with the way the majority voted. I will, in detail, dissect every single piece of legislation one word at a time to ensure that it will prioritize the PEOPLE first over other’s self-interest.
  • I am also very active and I will be available to attend every session.
  • I would create a bill for referendums. People’s voices need to be heard and we cannot afford anymore gridlock. We can pass new laws with just a majority of the people voting on it.
  • I would try to make a bill or repropose one that would give strikes to our representatives who are inactive. We need our representatives active. Most of the time, half of them are inactive. I would like to change because it is important that these people be active so that we can get things done for the people.

These are just a few things I would try to achieve.

My past legislative experience:
Representative (1)

My slogan:
“I’m with you.”

Please DM me any questions you may have about my campaign and I will answer as soon as possible! kadirmuedin2010#1829

Signed,
Kadirmuedin2010

1 Like

I support!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Do you have any experience in a legislative position?

1 Like

Yes, in fact, I was a former representative just last week, but I lost my re-election and so I’m going to try again.

1 Like

Support! Great guy!

1 Like

I’m concerned that you are more concerned about micromanaging the police, instead of anything else. No support

1 Like

Do you have any plans in regards to the Department of Health (CDC) and private businesses?

1 Like

For businesses, I would try to give a pressure relief and allow them to round up once a month. Once a month, they would have a conference with their representatives and discuss what plans can be initiated. I have to be honest here, I don’t have any specific plans for the CDC rn, but what I can tell you is that I would take the side of the people and I will be looking forward to adding that to the piling number of bills I have in mind.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

I concur, no support.

1 Like

Literally 0 support. As a representative you wrote 0 legislations from what I am seeing.

1 Like

I support!!

1 Like

thats CRAZE

1 Like
  • It is imperative that we use our resources wisely and one of them is the use of police force for even the pettiest of crimes. I would create bills to refocus the usage of law enforcement on more severe crimes.

W

support

1 Like

Go vote for the three new Representatives.

2 Likes