Jxkecomeback for Senate!

Greetings my fellow Firestoninans,

I am Jxkecomeback(Known as WestfestMD) and I am currently running for Senate. Some of you might know me from all of our departments and what not.

**ABOUT ME **

I Joined Roblox in the mist of January 10th, 2015 or maybe earlier. Within that Duration I have always had an interest in politics. Serving as a 3x House of Rep Member for our on Great State of Firestone. I’ve made loads of friends since I was in ROBLOX Politics. I’ve seen both sides of the ball from Law Enforcement, to Municipal Government, Then to the State Government.

**Experiences* 

Within my time on Roblox I have accumulated a load of Experience to put on my good ole resume.

• Former House of Representatives Member 3x

• Former Mayor of Redwood

• Former County Council (Ash1835 Administration)
    *Former City council Member(City of Redwood)

**Plans and Ideas** 

I want to represent the people of firestone with a new fresh member to congress. With this being my first time serving on the Senate, My plans consist of:

• Start a Medical Project which shall consist on defining the EMTLA and a proper definition of Malpractice.
    And much more,

** Conclusion** 

I feel that talking about what you are going to do is subpar, I feel that if you know what you want to do and you invest your power into the People to get the job done. Sugar is always sweet. I hope this speech finds you all,

In Jxke we stand,
I support all of the other candidates and may the best one win.
May God be with you all,
Thank you,
jxkecomeback
Former Mayor of Redwood,
Former House of Representatives 3x
Former Deputy Secretary of Health
Former Board of Directors Department of Boating and Waterways

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supportio

1 Like

support!

1 Like
1 Like

Voting has opened, go vote for a senator.

1 Like