Jxckls for Senate (Round 2)

Who am I?

I’m Jack, a former Senator within the State of Firestone with the relevant experience for this position. I have decided to re-run for this after running for one term due to having more time on my hands to dedicate towards the state. I have relevant experience within Firestone that will benefit me for a seat in the Senate. I am a Former Public Relations Director within The Department of Transportation as well as a former supervisor within the department. Whilst being in an LEO department in the past, as well as previously being a valued member of the Department of Transportation department. I have been a legal member of Firestone for around a year and nine months now, I have gathered enough knowledge of the Firestone criminal code as well as the intel of departments.

Relevant Previous Experiences

Senator
Public Relations Director - Department of Transportation
Supervisor - Department of Transportation
Deputy - Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Public Employee - Department of Public Works

My Plans

If I am permitted to enter the Senate for a second time, I aim to make a difference from my previous time in the Senate. I am prepared to dedicate more time than before after balancing out a decent schedule to allow me to cooperate with sessions. As well as this, I am to assist in helping businesses and departments by reaching out to The Department of Public Works HICOMM as well as The Department of Transportation in order to assist them with any issues they may be facing that I could bring forward and assist in allowing them to run their departments to the best possible standard. I have great communication skills and will be looking forward to discussing with other Senators on how to improve the state.

Conclusion

I appreciate you for reading this speech. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to comment on this. I can assure you that my hard work and effort will be placed into this position.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support xoxoxoxooxoxoxxo

2 Likes

Can I ask your relation to this candidate?

2 Likes

friend with benefits

3 Likes

Noted.

3 Likes

This is invalid information.

1 Like

support, gl there is only 3 spots

2 Likes

Support from fawkemily

1 Like

Support