Jxckls for House of Representatives

Who am I?

I’m Jack, a former Senator within the State of Firestone with the relevant experience for this position. I have decided to run for this after running within Senate for one term. Due to having more time on my hands to dedicate towards the state. I have relevant experience within Firestone that will benefit me for a seat in the House of Representatives. I am a Former Public Relations Director within The Department of Transportation as well as a former supervisor within the department. Whilst being in an LEO department in the past, as well as previously being a valued member of the Department of Transportation department. I have been a legal member of Firestone for around a year and nine months now, I have gathered enough knowledge of the Firestone criminal code as well as the intel of departments.

Relevant Previous Experiences

Senator
Public Relations Director - Department of Transportation
Supervisor - Department of Transportation
Deputy - Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
Public Employee - Department of Public Works

My Plans

If I am permitted to enter the House, I aim to make a difference to the state with my team well. I am prepared to dedicate more time than before after balancing out a decent schedule to allow me to cooperate with sessions. As well as this, I am to assist in writing laws as well as attending sessions and voting for the laws brought forward. I have great communication skills and will be looking forward to discussing with other Representatives on how to improve the state.

Conclusion

I appreciate you for reading this speech. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to comment on this. I can assure you that my hard work and effort will be placed into this position.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

im not gay so, support

2 Likes

Support from Lava_Creeper03

1 Like

support

2 Likes

What did you do during your terms as a legislator?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, due to my lack of time previously I was only able to co on one bill. However, I did my best to attend regular sessions to give my fair views and give points on what I believe. Now that I have more of a schedule, I am prepared to dedicate more time to Firestone.

1 Like

If elected, what unique plans do you have? How do you plan to reach out to the public?

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

If I were elected, I would like to work closely with other representatives and reach out to departments like DPW to allow them to bring up anything they believe that would be relevant to mentioning and then take this back to the other Representatives and create a goal as a team to assist their department the best we can. Moving on, to reach out to the public by using polls to allow them their opinion on certain things and bring it up with the house. This will gain trust from the public and allow their voices to be heard.

1 Like

Support from bil2ly

1 Like

support!

2 Likes

Support from iiDark_Law

1 Like

support from darkqvs

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support from aquaxvy