Hello! I’m jt7122, or JT, and I am running for the Firestone House of Representatives. I really believe I have a strong view on many things within the state, and hope to make it become a better place for all members!
I am still within my first year in Firestone, however I do have a decent amount of experience, including:
- Department of Boating and Waterways: Supervisor
- Stapleton County Fire Department: Fire-Medic
- Capital Gas of Firestone: Natural Gas Employee
- Firestone Outfitters: Assistant Manager
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic Certification from Firestone Fire Academy
- Department of Transportation: Former Public Employee
As of now, my main plans are to assist the smaller departments in getting what they need. I’ve noticed that a large amount of departments I’m in, and the ones that I’m close to, have been losing members at an alarming rate. Some of my plans include
- Reaching out to smaller departments, and seeing what they need, at both an employee, and high command level from legislature
- Reach out to the citizens, and see what’s preventing them from joining, or wanting to join departments
- Write legislature to help solve issues that are found after reaching out to the groups of people previously listed
I understand this is my first government position, however I will try to the best of my abilities to ensure that time is not wasted, and that I am productive. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to respond to this post, or DM me @Jt#6631 on discord.