Jt7122 for House of Representatives

Introduction:
Hello! I’m jt7122, or JT, and I am running for the Firestone House of Representatives. I really believe I have a strong view on many things within the state, and hope to make it become a better place for all members!

Experience:

I am still within my first year in Firestone, however I do have a decent amount of experience, including:

• Department of Boating and Waterways: Supervisor
  • Stapleton County Fire Department: Fire-Medic
  • Capital Gas of Firestone: Natural Gas Employee
  • Firestone Outfitters: Assistant Manager
  • Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic Certification from Firestone Fire Academy
  • Department of Transportation: Former Public Employee

Plans:

As of now, my main plans are to assist the smaller departments in getting what they need. I’ve noticed that a large amount of departments I’m in, and the ones that I’m close to, have been losing members at an alarming rate. Some of my plans include

• Reaching out to smaller departments, and seeing what they need, at both an employee, and high command level from legislature
  • Reach out to the citizens, and see what’s preventing them from joining, or wanting to join departments
  • Write legislature to help solve issues that are found after reaching out to the groups of people previously listed

Closing:

I understand this is my first government position, however I will try to the best of my abilities to ensure that time is not wasted, and that I am productive. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to respond to this post, or DM me @Jt#6631 on discord.

5 Likes

any political, legislative, or legal experience?

any plans other than just reaching out?

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Oh? You’re a natural gas employee? Name every molecule. No but seriously DM me, I have questions.

4 Likes

Support, don’t fail us

4 Likes

Legislative, I have wrote some acts for congress members in other states, however not in FS. And, other than reaching out, I intend on writing bills in order to try and fix the issues that people notice.

3 Likes

I have DM’d you

3 Likes

What issues could be fixed?

4 Likes

Some of these departments are having issues with interference of them not being enforced, and things like that just really ruin the quality of gameplay they have, and makes them not want to go on team. Updating these laws that already exist would potentially be very helpful in keeping members within these departments.

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support and Endorsed

VigilantSong
DoBW MAC Director
SCSO Sheriff Deputy
SCFD Fire-Medic

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

What legislation are you seeking to pass if elected?

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes