JoshLocke for Senate
I am JoshLocke, I’ve been a member of the Firestone community since its beginning back in 2016. I’m currently a member of the Firestone National Guard’s 16th Combat Aviation Battalion the Department of Justice, and the Department of State. I would greatly appreciate your support in the upcoming Senate election. Despite not having previously served in elected office, I believe that I can bring a fresh new perspective to the Firestone Senate.
- Firestone Department Of Justice - Bureau of Justice Statistics
- Associate Director (December 2021 - PRESENT)
- Firestone National Guard - 16th Combat Aviation Battalion
- Pilot (Feb. 2022 - April 2022)
- Unit Executive Officer (April 2022 - PRESENT)
- Firestone Department of State
- Under Secretary of State, Archives Division (September 2022 - PRESENT)
- Firestone Courts
- District Court Justice (December 2016 - January 2017)
- Stapleton County Fire Department
- Paramedic (December 2016 - July 2017)
- Assisted in creating the DOJ’s Easy Access Legislation Project; a trello with every state law, in an up-to-date format to include any recent amendments.
- Firestone Good Conduct Medal
- Firestone Air National Guard Recognition Medal
Firstly, there are many issues in relation to the judicial system that I believe need solving. The time for CFL processing needs to be sped up drastically. In addition to this, we need to find a remedy to the slow processing of court cases. I also intend on working to simplify the current disarray that our election laws are written in, in order to make our elections more accessible and transparent.
I thank you for your support and hope to have your vote when the time comes!
Major, Firestone National Guard
Under Secretary of State, Department of State