Joshernaut for House of Reps

Hello fellow citizens of Firestone, I am Joshernaut and I am running for House of Representatives this special election! I would like to take this time to tell you some of the things I would do if you were to elect me for Representative in the House. Such things as:

• Give the citizens a bigger voice in the government, actually ask what you, the people, want done within our great state.

• I would also like to address the huge crime rate within the county. It is a shame to see so many people breaking traffic violates, or vehicular assault, or hit and run. I would fight to get a bill passed to possibly take care of the issue.

• I would also like to work on bills/laws that benefit our Law Enforcement Officers and give them what they need.

• With recent talks about it, though it is not much in my control, I do support more relations with the State of Mayflower and feel it will benefit both States.

There is much more things I could go on about, and if you have any questions please DM me regarding so, I would love to answer your questions and hear what you have to say!

Signed,
Joshernaut

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

mayflower dos has to come back
and

explain more

what would benefit our law enforcement officers?

Also. I told you to write a longer speech. This isn’t that long. To actually represent the people. Make something that tells everything, not some small thing

Tell us everything

1 Like

Support.

SPT Skye Jones
princess skye!!#9640

1 Like

Support

-Scott

1 Like

Meh why not.
Support

-Thekiller9056

1 Like

Support

1 Like

ig support

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

And again Deadline @DannyboyJurist @airplane1221 @moderator Pls Lock.

1 Like

And again Deadline @DannyboyJurist @airplane1221 @moderator Pls Lock.

1 Like
1 Like