Jordie_Walker for House of Representatives!

I’m Jordie Walker and I’m seeking office for a seat in the House of Representatives! Prior to the State of Firestone I was a one term congressman in Nightgaladeld’s United States. During my tenure as representative I served as Chair and ranking member of the House Armed Services Committee, House Minority Whip, and House Chaplain.

Aside from the role-playing portion of my life I’m a Methodist minister, musician, and vocalist. I take pride in my real life activities and hope to give back to those who gave to me. I have yet to serve in Firestone’s National Guard, however, prior to this, in Nightgaladeld’s United States I also served as Executive Secretary of Defense, Secretary and Chief of Staff of the Air Force. And lastly I was nominated and confirmed in the senate for Deputy Secretary of Commerce and Labor with a 13-0-0 vote under the Fr0sty_TheSn0wman administration.

Okay enough of me, let me explain as to why you should support and elect me to represent you!

• Competency and Leadership
• Full Time Activity
• Honesty and Responsibility
• Experienced and educated in American politics, diplomacy, and military / national security affairs
• Economically skilled and competent in entrepreneurship

I’m sure it’s hard for people to gain trust in another they’ve never seen or heard of before. If elected or even supported it’d be my duty to represent you with the utmost respect. In order for change to happen you must stand up first, you either read about history or you make it.

Night’s United States of America taught me in order to be something you need to build trust of all things! The road to power is paved with hypocrisy and casualties, I refuse to take that road. Power means nothing if it doesn’t have value and value is power! Tomorrow has no delay so make a change today!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

i feel like this is 98% about you in USA and 2% about stuff we actually care about
what are your actual plans?
what is your stance on max prison sentence time?

4 Likes

No support, you were able to take 0 criticism regarding the Prominence Deputy Mayor conflict and unless you’ve changed, I can’t trust you in the senate.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that your opinion doesn’t matter because it does. I’m well beyond capable of taking criticism and yes I’ve changed greatly. My potential in the House isn’t defined by those who don’t trust me, however, it’s defined by those who do.

2 Likes

Thank you Mr. Secretary. Plans in congress vary dependent upon what I’ve experienced and those who support me have experienced. Trust is a vital asset anywhere on the planet and I intend to gain it before anything.

The prison sentence in my eyes should be increased dependent upon the crime committed, no more than one week perhaps.

2 Likes

Wait so you’re saying the max prison time should be 168 hours?

2 Likes

Not necessarily in that exaggerated form. I do however think 168 is reasonable, depending the crime committed.

2 Likes

How is that exaggerated?

2 Likes

Just from observation you like to divert. You haven’t responded to my previous statement responding to your comments regarding trust.

1 Like

MAJOR no support, i really hope you don’t get into any office if you think 168 hours in prison is fair in the slightest

2 Likes

Mr. Secretary and Ice, I think you’re both lacking thereof. “Depending the Crime”

2 Likes

i dont care if they murder the governor and successfully perform a coup against the government, its not fair to throw somebody in jail for a real life week over a roblox roleplay crime

2 Likes

Not gone lie, the statement was over exaggerated. I’m no expert in jail time nor experienced it.

2 Likes

You called us a “smartass” when we spoke the truth. I haven’t seen an apology for your rude, cruel, and dismissive remarks when we’ve spoken the truth.

2 Likes

Now you’re making a bigger deal over nothing. When I previously made that statement I was filled with ignorance. Somethings don’t require a verbal apology, as actions speak louder of course.

2 Likes

It was you who started this, after my criticism. I have every right to criticize you, and if you think that’s a big deal, then you should rethink the definition of “being able to take criticism”

By the way, this is what I’m referring to.

Dismissive and rude remarks to fair criticism.

2 Likes

And that’s the EXACT same thing I’m referring to. smh holding grudges!!

2 Likes