Jordan_Chime for Mayor of Arborfield

I, Jordan_Chime will be running for Mayor of Arborfield for the citizens of Firestone and for the better of Firestone.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Section One: Introduction.
Section Two: Experience.
Section Three: Plans as Mayor.
Section 4: Schedules.
Section 5: How I am representing the people.
Section 6: Conclusion.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Section One: Introduction.

Hello, citizens of Firestone, former and current residents of Arborfield and even tourists that are in Firestone. I am Jordan_Chime former Deputy Mayor of Arborfield and I am running for Mayor of Arborfield. If I get elected Mayor I plan on keeping Arborfield right on track with the other cities and even surpass them. I have faced many challenges in the past both in office for Congress, as Mayor, as Deputy Secretary of State and so much more. This is why I am running. To clear all challenges ahead and to make sure Arborfield thrives.
Section Two: Experience.

You can find all of my achievements in this amazing State here, https://trello.com/c/cHjRx19k/10-all-of-my-experience. What I am most proud of is being a citizen, why? It shows that I am apart of something great here that I have so much potential here and that anyone can be what they want. I joined Firestone around early 2017. Then left without taking a Citizenship test. (Not sure why.) Then rejoined again around 2018 maybe early February or March and decided to take the Citizenship test and passed. After that, I went into Congress for the first time. Passed and graduated from POST then decided to become an LEO for a short while so I can defend the citizens from any criminal threats.
Section Three: Plans as Mayor.

As shown I have been a District Attorney in Arborfield and the Deputy Mayor showing I have an amazing experience in this city. If ever needed I will halt any other operations that I am conducting and focus on Arborfield and continue with my other plans once Arborfield is back up. I also plan on using my experiences in Congress to help Arborfield so in this case, I will be able to fulfill my duties in Office.

My first plan is to have a meeting with citizens around Stapleton County to voice their concerns and take that into effect. I then plan on having a meeting with residents/former residents and citizens to inform them of all my plans for the future. So to summarize it, I will have a meeting with the general public.

My second plan is to establish a trello for this City like @anon89270917 did when I was a District Attorney and Deputy Mayor. With all the important information and continue what was abandoned as @anon89270917 is one of the reasons I am running. (He was a good Mayor and Deputy Mayor so I took notes.) I will also establish a proper discord and conduct elections for the city council, and fill all city
positions.

The third plan, to protect these new and growing businesses in any way possible. Arborfield has many businesses in its city and many open buildings for businesses, my plan is to use those buildings for good and to assist these businesses. I will also make laws for this city to protect them in any way. Like give them proper security, assist them with commerce and so much more.

I plan, on working with other members of Congress and in the municipal government to make legislation to protect this amazing city. I hope to assist any resident of my city and point them on the path to succession.

For those who are wondering, I stand with the Firestone Republican party and its morals. I hope to represent those who believe in my morals such as the Republican party morals. Whilst I will still voice the concerns of any member from any other party as I believe in representing all people. I believe in “Bendu” or Balance in this city to make sure I get every single one of my plans completed while in office and to help the next Mayor of Arborfield. _________________________________________________________________________________
Section Four: Schedules.

If I win I will update my current schedule and make new schedules to make sure I give my time for Arborfield. You can find my current schedule here. https://trello.com/c/EIsaifX2/14-schedule showing all the available times.
Note: I do have some events that are unscheduled during the weekdays that MIGHT or MIGHT NOT interfere with my schedulings. This is meant to be a short section so bear with me for now.
Section Five: How I am representing the people.

If winning I plan on voicing the people’s concerns and taking suggestions the most important and primary duty in office. Having a connection with the people to make sure Everyone’s concerns are voiced. I plan on creating a special channel or form for the people so I can review it all and debate it with the city council. I plan on hosting meetings maybe once every week or two to keep the public informed. I plan on defending the resident’s rights and make sure it is not stripped away from them. I will also have meetings with all business that are located in Arborfield to make sure their businesses are running smoothly and sponsor business events for example, if Iron Heights is hosting an event (shooting range) it will be notified to all residents and citizens in the discord for Arborfield that a local business is hosting an event. Citizens can also find my office here. https://trello.com/b/TLViXY4M/office-of-jordanchime
Section Six: Conclusion.

I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read this and do what you need to do for the better of the city. I thank those who supported my speech to make this possible. I hope to be the voice of the residents of this city and represent the people of this city.

Thank you,
Jordan_Chime.
Former Deputy Mayor of Arborfield.
Former District Attorney of Arborfield.

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supported and ENDORSED.

Signed,

Frixtro
Representative - House of Representatives
President - Pineapple Firestone

2 Likes

Support,

2 Likes

sUPPORT

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m beyond excited to see a competent person running for Arborfield mayor! Although I am campaigning against you, it would be ridiculous of me to try and pretend that you aren’t a good candidate. You have so many valid points, exceptional experience that even directly involves Arborfield, and you obviously have good intentions for the city.

Therefore, even despite the fact I’m running too, I do support happily support you. Should you win, I’ll definitely be looking forwards to seeing if I can find a way to work alongside you… perhaps in the City Council! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you, @ItsJonnn might I say I do like how you put personal things aside for the better of anything. I thank you and everyone else for this support and I promise you I will not let you down. Although, I would say you are a good fit but, I will have to win first for City council elections.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support. Good luck my friend!

2 Likes

Eh, I obviously didn’t take my speech that seriously but after seeing the kind of people that ran for Mayoral positions in states like Rockport and Docklands, I wasn’t really expecting many - if any at all - competent and caring people running for the position as well. Guess I’ll know for next time!

1 Like

@ItsJonnn Well, there is a good chance I won’t win this election so, you never know. I just do what is best for the citizens.

2 Likes

Suppoort

2 Likes

support!

1 Like

2 Likes

Please stop using my profile picture as your signature… that’s just… weird…

2 Likes

It’s not a normal thing to do to say the least.

2 Likes

Pick one: Deputy Secretary of State or Mayor of Arborfield, you really shouldn’t be both.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like