Jefrafra for House of Representatives

Hello, Firestone! My name is Jefrafra, and I am declaring my candidacy for the Firestone House of Representatives.

Who am I
I am currently the Attorney General of the State of Firestone (because of current employment regulations, I am able to hold my position as Attorney General as well as represent the ideals of you, the citizens in the House). I have been the Attorney General for nearly 6 months. Under my administration, the Department of Justice has a (roughly) 96% successful prosecution rate. I have brought life back into the Office of Public Defenders and our operations are running better than ever!

Before I became the Attorney General, I served as a District Court Justice with the Firestone Courts. During this time, I had to use my thorough legal knowledge to evaluate and interpret the law set forth by this state’s great legislature.

Prior to this, I served as a Public Defender and Assistant Attorney General under the Department of Justice. I was tasked with protecting citizens’ constitutional right to counsel and ensuring that the state “played nice” in a court of law.

Additionally, I served as an Ambassador in the Firestone Department of State. Most notably, I was the Ambassador leading relations with the State of Mayflower. As a result of my work alongside Governor CanineEnforcement and Former Secretary of State Blastatack, we were able to establish relations with Mayflower including a treaty (still being processed).

My Platforms
As the Attorney General, I have gained a strong love for “law and order” (the statement, not the television show). Therefore, as a representative, I intend to promote and support any legislation which aims to target and eliminate violent crime. Interestingly enough, this is the same reason I support criminal reform! It has been brought to my attention that many criminals simply do crime because there is no easy way to come back from a couple of felony arrests. Therefore, I support streamlined processes for those who have a true desire to improve their Firestone life. Criminal reform is key to the success of a state.

It is an undeniable fact that our current laws are full of disgusting loopholes and confusing clauses. As a representative, I intend to work with my fellow congresspeople to review the current laws and make the necessary corrections for our law to be clear, concise, and fair to all.

Perhaps most importantly, I promise to reflect the interest of the general public, even if that does not necessarily reflect my personal beliefs. After all, a Representatives job is to, as the name implies, represent the ideas of the public. If I only incorporated my ideas, it would simply be a disgrace to my position. Therefore, if any concerns are brought to my attention, I will carefully consider them and work with all involved parties to resolve the situation.

Closing Statements
Of course, I have many more beliefs than what people are willing to read in a forum thread. Therefore, if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns that you would like clarification on, you are welcome to reply to this thread or DM me via Discord at Jefrafra#2222.

I look forward to (hopefully!) serving you, and appreciate your consideration.

4 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support