JayhawkBosun for House of Representatives

Citizens of the Great State of Firestone,

I’m officially announcing my running in the 2023-2 HOR Elections! As a current Public Servant and prior Senator, I’m extremely capable in comprehending and creating legislation.

During my prior service as a Senator, I’ve passed multiple laws and assisted in the creation of other legislation which ranged from Protecting Secondary-Department Employees to ensuring jail times are appropriate for the crimes committed by criminals.

I consider myself a huge advocate for the Firestone Maritime Industry as well, which is an industry that will be more important than ever as we get closer and closer to Version 3 and its massive span of waterways.

Firestone Experiences include:

• Senator
  • Press Secretary of Stapleton County
  • National Guard Pilot
  • DOBW Technician
  • DOC Officer
  • Coast Guardsman
  • and proud prior Business Owner!

When you vote for JayhawkBosun, you’re voting for someone who you know you can DM to work with you on what you want to see done in Congress. In my prior term as Senator I fulfilled that promise and I intend to continue holding that promise to all Citizens. It’s time to see an active and involved representative, it’s time for JayhawkBosun to come back into Congress!

Questions and/or concerns can be directed to JayhawkBosun#5395

1 Like

Citizen carolinekitty

1 Like

Citizen FamousChris1

1 Like

Citizen thedamnfeds1

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes