JaydxnDev for Arborfield City Council

JaydxnDev for City Council

Howdy Citizens of Firestone,

I am not a very well known member in the Firestone community, but allow me to introduce myself. For anyone who does not know me, I am JaydxnDev. I joined Firestone early August of this year, so I am pretty new here. However, I want to jump into politics and start my political career in Firestone right away because in the distant future I want to be running for state government and everybody starts somewhere! Here are my plans if I get elected to the Arborfield City Council:

• Provide a voice for the the citizens opinions and thoughts on legislation that affects the way they play the game

• Provide transparency in government operations to make sure the citizens of this city knows what our legislators are doing

• Work alongside business owners to make legislation that benefit them and the overall public

• Never make legislation without discussing with the people that it would affect first

• I promise that I will keep these promises and plans if I get elected to the Arborfield City Council

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about my plans!

jay.#5131

Thank you,

JaydxnDev
State of Firestone, Arborfield City

2 Likes

No support I have no idea who you are

2 Likes

Not quite sure why your judging someone based off how new they are to the community? I’ve never heard of you, either.

anyways, candidate has good plans, support

6 Likes

I’m not like I want to no more and I kinda helped him out because his post was not known of because he used a app and didn’t know that he could use discord or know that people would see and support.

2 Likes

thats quite rude to say that, just cause someone is new or not heard of doesnt make them a bad person. frankly, i would not know who you were if you were not in fofc.

2 Likes

oh yeah also support

2 Likes

gona98craft Supports! Screenshot - bf1e2eaa3f4511d081f2ee4fd8b9a778 - Gyazo

2 Likes

Lots of people say this, how will you achieve it? Anyways, support

3 Likes

Before authoring any piece of legislation, I would talk to local business owners that it would affect first, then I would see how I could help them with their problems through legislation like defining their private property, protecting them from nonsense lawsuits, and setting speed limits around the businesses that would help with the safety of citizens crossing streets to get to these businesses.

2 Likes

i support. but i think you should go into more depth with your plans like being more specific

2 Likes

support, i wanna see what he does

3 Likes

jayjayXL Supports! Screenshot - 78a38f24bf36b72f94d43384f2f01787 - Gyazo

2 Likes

zoie Supports! Screenshot - 967d285b19593a67124b6948cd00deeb - Gyazo

2 Likes

Support

I know it was just an example the Secretary of Commerce already defines property lines

2 Likes

I see, thank you for letting me know.

2 Likes

acee Supports! Screenshot - 5e9d287ef759f1ce203f5eae6f20d022 - Gyazo

2 Likes

Support, though a little more plans would be better

2 Likes

I don’t recommend saying that just because you don’t know him…

2 Likes

Will do, if I get elected, I will elaborate my plans a bit more to the public.

1 Like