JasonBourneAxis for County Council

Let me amend this real quick to include CC A Bill to Prevent Criminals in Government

2 Likes

SAYS THE ONE WHO GIVES PEOPLE CITATIONS EVERY DAY AND IS GETTING SUED FOR VIOLATING THE BOR

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

it would be ex post facto but ok

2 Likes

"bruh what are you smoking thinking you’re going to be county council, your gonna make deals with your criminal friends and be very corrupt criminals should not be allowed to run in the first place." "Deals and being very corrupt."

About everyone knows I’m not a corrupt person, they know I’m a “snitch” and “annoying” person. As I’ve already said. This is on the county level, criminals can’t get any benefits on the county level, Read my plans before you say these things. Thanks and have a nice day
-JasonBourneAxis

note from cuxle: says the tard who cited me total of $3k because you’re petty

2 Likes

"Jason no dude you even admitted to being a criminal there is no point of running as soon as you get into office you’ll be removed."

You have to have hope, and dream. I have a chance, but there’s a chance of losing, but I have to try
-JasonBourneAxis

2 Likes

SMH!!! I GUESS I SUPPORT SINCE I AM NICE :+1:t3:.

1 Like

I don’t think some of you understand what you’re voting for, he’ll ultimately destroy my beloved county that I worked tirelessly to repair and form again.

2 Likes

I don’t think I should support. I think someone has evidence of you shooting up someone out of the random. Sorry.

2 Likes

fuck your snitch toxic ass, no one wants you back -1

1 Like

shut up criminal, imagine snitching on other people for committing crimes, no one liked you

1 Like

I won’t ruin the county. I’ve already stated that many times already. My goals are to add new good things to the county. Better things for local governments. Something relating to the CE and the county. And more. I assure you that the county will be fine.

-JasonBourneAxis

1 Like

Bruh it doesn’t matter if you’re going to ruin the county or not, you’re a criminal and you don’t deserve a seat.

1 Like

I can agree with that. I’m pretty sure one of my buddies has proof of Jason shooting our car up… I don’t know if I’m wrong but if I am, I’m sorry.
I honestly don’t know if he’s a criminal or not

1 Like

lolololololol.

1 Like

No support, this is trash.

1 Like

Only 4 supports. He has not met the 5 support requirement. @Cuxle

1 Like

tell jason he forgot to put current criminal in his positions pls

1 Like

and also you’re probably gonna be doing some back door deals with your criminal friends while in council so it’s gonna be a hell no from me.

1 Like

Campaigning has ended. Go vote at
County Council Special Elections Vote August 2019