Support

1 Like

mmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmm

mm ok support

Support

1 Like

I would like to make it known that when Jason had first held office in the senate I thought he was the most immature senator there. He would speak out of turn, ask the most common sense questions during nominations and overall just seemed to waste time in the sessions.

HOWEVER, I have personally seen Jason mature over the last couple of terms since then.I have seen his hard dedication and work to attempt to have the support of the people in his decisions. He spoke to the public a lot and improved his maturity in the sessions. I do believe there is room for improvement like always but I am very glad to see what he has become. I hope I am not the only one who has seen his hard work and success of improving his actions. Because of this success and hard work, I support him. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

That was the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me raymond. You were the best Lieutenant Governor. I always took your suggestions for improvement and I will continue to improve. Thank you for your support raymond.
Signed,
JasonBourneAxis

2 Likes

imagine supporting a coward who only cares about getting people fired from their lego positions

1 Like

curb your slander, son. the election rules were clear. @OfficerVideoGame

1 Like

not slander, it’s my opinion. never stated anything there as fact

1 Like

You see, Jason is probably good but he triggers gangs and criminals. But Raymond said he I improved so Support

1 Like

Support,

1 Like

Support.

Voting is now open! Senate Election Voting of May 2019

1 Like