Japhillips22 For the People

Hello! I’m Japhillips22 and im running for the House of Representatives.

I joined the State of Firestone about a year ago. While being in the State I jumped right into the working class as a employee with the Department of Public Works. Working within the department I’ve been subject to multiple instances or crime that hindered my job. Also so many people over look the smaller but important departments. I want that to stop. All department in Firestone have a crucial part in the everyday society

If elected into the House i will attempt to,

Push for the raising of the Wages for everyone
Coordinate efforts to reduce crime in all areas of Firestone.
Fight for what the people want.
Hold meeting with citizen to hear their feedback
Support Bills that help everyone
Talk to Department and see what they need.

Feel free to contact me with any ideas at my Discord Joe_Phillips#3445

Signed,
Japhillips22
Senior Employee
Department of Public Works

2 Likes

WolfTiger918 supports me.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Zoomytoo12 Supports me

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

abolishing crime= dead game

2 Likes

True, but excessive = bad experiences and Bad experiences = bad reviews and with bad reviews that equals no new visitors… and keep in mind I didnt say abolish I said reduced.

Thank You for your opinion.

Japhillips22
Senior Public Employee
Department of Public Works

2 Likes

dude we are literally one of the most hated states and we get vistors all the time. i was gonna support but ur just making up shit just to get into office. bye bitch

2 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate you feel that way. We all have our opinions but I mean everything I say. Theres no bullshit involved in my campaign it is truly transparent.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Senators have and are continuing to do this.

How can you add to this?

2 Likes

Well for starters we need to talk with the Leo’s and see what they need from us. Then we need to figure out why people are doing these crimes, weather is because they dont have money, cant land a job or they just want to be bad…This will take time but it can happen if someone dedicated keeps up with it

2 Likes

i do this shit for like all the reasons. more for the money purposes. if the mone problem was fixed we’d have alot less criminals. my plan is to get enough for a srt and then just chill at cd.

2 Likes

Exactly , money, now if I am successful on raising the wages we could put more money into your pocket and get you that srt faster

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes
2 Likes