JamieFerrington for Redwood Mayor

Greetings all! I am JamieFerrington currently a County Council member, and a member of the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. I am running for Redwood City Mayor mainly to attempt to fix the government that has failed after each and every election. The majority of the time elections didn’t fix the government, but if you support me here is how;

I will start off by looking at all the loopholes in the Redwood Laws, and I will actually get a fully functional City Council to write laws and amend laws, etc. (RW LAWS)

After I have looked at all the loopholes, I will re-fill up all the positions such as city advisor, City clerk, Press Secretary, Deputy Press Secretary, we would be in need of a City Council Chairman as well. I’d also implement a City Attorney that has a certified BAR license to defend the citizens of Redwood from prosecution.

From there, I would release more plans in the Redwood discord about what I plan to do, how we can move forward in such little time etc, stay tuned.

I need 5 signatures so if you could sign this for me just reply with “Support”, thanks!

Signed,
JamieFerrington

1 Like

Once I get 5 signatures I’ll post it on the special elections post.

1 Like

nvm im gonna withdraw boys to focus on cc and no one will support me anyways probably lol

1 Like

Was gonna support but since you dropped out I can’t

1 Like

;/ not enough people would have supported me

1 Like

Give it time and a little campaigning.

1 Like

Not really enough time to get enough votes my dude.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Elections ended

1 Like