JamieFerrington for House of Representatives

JamieFerrington for the House of Representatives

With the new House elections just released, I see it as my duty to run for such position. I’ve served as the House Clerk when Representatives such as NotoriousAmerican and Serzhukov were in office, and I completely understand how the legislative system works. I’ve been in the County Council for the Stapleton County Government for quite a while, and I believe I have earned a name for myself. As my time in the County Council, I proposed a few effective bills and amendments. I plan to do the same for this legislative branch. I plan to interact with the Citizens of the State of Firestone, and voice their opinions in Congress. I’ll voice the opinions of them, by writing up bills, proposing amendments, etc.

I’d pass laws in the House of Representatives that’d overall affect the State in a very amazing manner, not only is it good to voice the Citizens opinions, but listening to other people that don’t support your plans is good. I’ll listen to criticism and plan my way forward, and looking for ways to improve. If I propose a bill, and I get criticism there’s always time for amendments, however this should never happen as I will be voicing their opinions.

A list of all of my employment positions, at least the main ones (Firestone employment)

SCSO Deputy
SCSO Deputy First Class
SCFA Trainee / Candidate
Stapleton County Government’s Press Secretary & Deputy Press Secretary
Stapleton County Council
Firestone House of Representatives House Clerk

I’ve seen a few flaws in the bills, and I plan to propose amendments as soon as I am sworn in. Your vote is crucial for this Election. Voting for me will make the House of Representatives better, more efficient and more active as I’m constantly on.

I need your vote, the future is bright for the House of Representatives. Vote JamieFerrington for the House of Representatives 2020 Elections.

• I am officially announcing my candidacy for the Firestone House of Representatives

Type support if you support me!

JamieFerrington

1 Like

Support! We need new faces in Congress, and I’m sure this guy can do the job!

4 Likes

Support! Let’s go Jamie!

3 Likes

Support.

Disgraced politician and attorney, JamesDitomosso

4 Likes

Support!!!1

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

you have been supported by the great countycode!

Support,

CountyCode
SCSO Deputy, FDOC Correctional Officer, FDOC:MD employee

3 Likes

Sure, support.

3 Likes

Why not, support

3 Likes

sure, support

edit: i realize ser said the same thing

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

what are your plans, making new laws and amendments is some fat ass bull. plz give some specific thoughts

2 Likes

http://prntscr.com/qqjf9a (Flam_ed)

2 Likes

making new laws and amendments that the people want, what do you want from a citizens perspective

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I know I won’t regret this,

Support!

4 Likes

Support! He is in the CAC right now and is very active.

3 Likes

how exactly will you make the HOR better and more efficient? what flaws have you seen in what bills? what amendments do you plan to propose? we need answers

2 Likes

support!

3 Likes

by making HOR better and more efficient I meant making the reputation better, there’s been reps in the past that have made it look terrible. flaw’s i’ve seen in bills, was like the speeding incident, it just proves how things aren’t being properly reviewed. the amendments i’ll propose depends on what needs to be amended it’s very simple

there’s your answer, if you have more questions swing them my way

edit:
i’ll actually review the bills proposed and look for loopholes rather than just passing anything on the docket, or voting abstain.

2 Likes