JacoobLikesGaamez099 for Redwood City Council

Hello everyone, I’m JacoobLikesGaamez099 and I’m running for the Redwood City council! I have an interest in making my community better and helping others and I believe this is a great way to do so.

Unfortunately, I’m not experienced with Firestone politics and I’m relatively new to Firestone but here are my current and previous positions in Firestone and in other communities.

Group 2 supervisor for Toys 4 Kidz
I’m in the FFA to become a full-time Paramedic
I’m an employee at Original Pizza
I was a police lieutenant in Chicago Rp.
I was a Captain with the Chicago Fire department in Chicago Rp
I’m the current Governor of the State of Clearridge
I was a state trooper in the Highway Patrol in DOJRP

Over my years playing in different RP servers I have held many other positions and have benefited those groups in different ways but these are more of the significant positions that I have held…

I haven’t been in Firestone long, only joining in May but over the course of those 4 months I have seen things that I would like to fix within the City of Redwood, and here are some of them.

I will work with businesses and help new ones feel welcome within the City of Redwood

II will work with law enforcement agencies to push public safety within the City of Redwood and make sure that Residents
feel protected.

I will work with the County Government, and our State government to help improve Redwood and the citizens that live in this wonderful city.

I’m also a voice of the people, my DM’s are always open and I’m active. I will listen to the people and hear what they have to say. I will base my policies and how I vote on bills in the future on what the people will want.

Thank you for taking the time to read my speech. I really hope you consider voting for me on the thirteenth of October. Thank you again and have a nice day.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

nearly everyone says this plan specifically, how do you plan to achieve this?

1 Like

I plan on hosting events allowing previous businesses and new ones within the city to promote themselves. I have a few events in mind including some races and business fairs. I also want to work with local law enforcement agencies to improve public safety in the City of Redwood and make sure that local businesses feel protected.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

I support!

Go Vote Redwood City Council Voting, October 2022-23