Jacobbron for Senate

Hello my fellow citizens of Firestone! Most of you guys might have seen me in the past few months in-game work as DPW, especially if you’re in DOT, but very few really know me. Well I come here today to be known and help the communities and the whole State of Firestone. I come here with hope and dedication that I can turn the whole state around with what I plan to do as Senator.

My Goals as Senator:

Making sure I keep protest’s out of our roads so no one gets ran over and hurt while protesting.

Giving DOC a more access to vehicles, for example, a helicopter for prisoner escapees.

Making sure all departments make sure their employees are at least certified for First Aid.

I want to reduce Extortion jailtime to 655 and reduce Hit & Run jailtime to 755.

Those are just some of the things that I want to change within the State of Firestone. I will be open about anything that I’m doing and alerting the public beforehand by making monthly and yearly public releases what I have accomplished within the month and year.

My experiences and jobs within the state:

CEO/Founder of Capital Energy of Firestone (the first energy company in Firestone until I stop all operations, so it was shutdown)

Fire Academy Trainee (dropped out for private reasons)

Department of Public Works (current job)

Thank you all for reading this and I hope you vote me for your next Senator, if not, thats is fine with me. Just keep in the back of your mind to vote for the right choice. If you have any questions or comments, please DM me right away at Jacobbron#4016.

3 Likes

First!
Also, support!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with the current extortion and hit and run jail times?

2 Likes

Development thing

As I said with another Candidate’s post, how do you plan to certify everyone? Why do you wish to propose this?

What experience do you have within legislative branches?

2 Likes

Good question! It’s not a guarantee that I will be able to make those changes but It’s not like you lose damage when getting hit by a car and I don’t ever see anyone get charged with extortion but I’m sure someone does but not all of the time.

2 Likes

Also, I wouldn’t consider being a Trainee in FFA as an employment.

2 Likes

I put it down as an experience as my thing was titled “experiences and jobs”.

2 Likes

So Extortion is being reduced by 1 minute because you don’t see people charged with it often, and Hit and Run is being reduced by 50 seconds because cars don’t give damage? Hit and runs aren’t necessarily you being hit by a car as a person all the time.

2 Likes

Well we could have someone from the health department that is certified and help teach first aid to instructors and those instructors could be certified to teach it to employees. I have no experience with anything legislative within Firestone but I do outside.

2 Likes

Which groups?

2 Likes

Well let’s be honest, what’s the use of charging a criminal longer for something people barely get charged for? And yes, I understand that and hit & run doesn’t have to be hitting a physical person but it doesn’t damage cars unless it is being hit over and over again so like what’s the use of having those extra 50 seconds? It damages almost nothing.

2 Likes

What’s the use of losing those 50 seconds then?

2 Likes

It’s a group that is pretty much inactive now, but it’s called United States of America group. It’s very unoriginal, I know lol.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m not wanting this post to be flooded with questions. Please DM me.

2 Likes

Giving DOC a more access to vehicles, for example, a helicopter for prisoner escapees.

I don’t think DOC needs a helicopter, especially with ASU and FDOA being the primary sources of aviation. There’s already a limit as to how many can be out at one time, no need to add those assets to other departments to ride the line on that.

3 Likes

I agree with American there is no need for a DOC heli as that’s the job of SERT.

4 Likes

Also, why don’t you want this post to be “flooded” we just want to know your opinion on things…

3 Likes

Agree, it would take away some of the use for ASU.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this? As difficult as it is for Law Enforcement to enforce this (as this is already considered obstruction), what incentives or preventative actions that’s not already in place would you offer in the hopes of achieving that goal?

2 Likes

It’s so if I happen to do get 15 signatures, I don’t want the person in charge finding the 15 have a hard time looking for them because most of them
are questions or comments. I did say at the end of my post to DM me with any questions or comments.

2 Likes