Jacobbron for Prominence District Council

Introduction
Jacob here, and I’m thrilled to say that I’m running for Prominence District Council). The interests of all people should come first in all decisions and plans you make as a councilman. As a councilman, I aim to accomplish just that! I also promise to be truthful and offer explanations for all of my plans and decisions, and I want to work with all the cities to keep the peace and improve communication. It is up to you at the end of the day who you want to make the District better, and that should be me.

My Experiences

• Representative (also served on the County Affairs Committee)
  • Mayor of the City of Arborfield x1.5
  • Arborfield Councilman
  • DPW Supervisor
  • DOBW Watercraft Technician
  • CEO/Founder of Capital Energy of Firestone
  • CEO/Founder of Firestone Transit

My Agenda
As I look over current district legislation, there’s not any big changes needed as this point. Of course there will always need to be legislation made to help keep the District in order, which is why the District needs a council. As always, I will make sure all residents that reside in the District have their voices and suggestions heard, and swear to always be transparent for the people of the District of Prominence.

Conclusion

That’s about it guys! If you have any feedback, comments, or questions, please DM me or comment them below.

/s/
Jacobbron

1 Like

I support!

2 Likes

Support, Good Luck!

2 Likes

I, Senator/Dep. Mayor, Support!

2 Likes

i ess you pee pee oh are tee!

2 Likes

Overw_rld supports!