Jackson026 and Patchy319 for Redwood City Mayor and Deputy Mayor

Elect Jackson026 for Redwood City Mayor

Hello, my name is Jackson026, and I am running for Mayor of the City of Redwood. My running partner as Deputy Mayor is Patchy319, whom I have worked with quite a bit in the not so long ago fight to bring municipal governments back. A brief backstory into who I am, I joined Firestone around the summer months of 2016, and I am a graduate of POST Class 4, to which I went to the State Patrol and served as a State Trooper in excess of a year before retiring as a Captain and pursuing other career opportunities within the Firestone Bureau of Investigation when it was first created, then moving to the FS Department of Homeland Security, and subsequently the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office where I served as a Deputy Sheriff for a period of time before returning to the State Patrol, where I am presently.

If I am elected to be Mayor of the City of Redwood, I will work to improve not only the City of Redwood, but the concept of municipal governments as a whole. I want to show the county government, the state government, and the Citizens of Firestone that a municipal government can work rather nicely while governing its respective municipality while not exceeding the boundaries by which municipal governments must abide by. More specifically, I would work to improve structure within the city, I will work in conjunction with local businesses with hopes of making them more active in the City of Redwood, I will work to pass city ordinances to cover things that are not necessarily a matter for the county or state government to address, such as parking regulations on Redwood BLVD or other roads within the city, or nuisance ordinances, just to name a few. In preparation for this, I have already prepared a city charter, to which I will put a link in the comments.

As a governmental body, there is only so much that we can do to decrease crime, and there is no way to stop it, but I would work, using my prior law enforcement experience, to decrease the amount of crime in the City of Redwood. I make no promise, nor will I ever promise that I can rid the city of crime altogether, as that is an unachievable goal, but I can make it as safe as I and my administration to be possibly can be. I would work with law enforcement, especially the sheriff’s office, to ensure that calls for service and crimes within the city are being addressed as best they can, as well as utilizing the fire department.

In the upcoming elections, vote Jackson026 and Patchy319 for Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the City of Redwood!

Signed,
Jackson026
Redwood City Mayor Candidate

3 Likes

Redwood City Charter (Unfinished): https://goo.gl/z4JKpJ

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

supp0rt

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support,

County Councilman
Markehabashi

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support,

Sponsored by the Firestone Independence Party.

1 Like

Support!

Signed,

1 Like

I hereby endorse you both.

Good luck son :heart:

Signed,
Timshep07
National Guard Major General

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support but
where tf are the other city mayoral elections

1 Like

They’re doing one at a time, to my knowledge.

1 Like

thats gay i liked how they did it before

1 Like

Elections all at the same time?

1 Like

when the roblox forums was there, yes

1 Like

I’ve been a citizen here before sept. 16 2016

I can understand that. My best guess is the county government wants to take this one step at a time, as municipal governments honestly just were brought back.

1 Like