JackPFerrick for House of Representatives

Hello,

My name is Jack Ferrick, growing up in a non muslim country was very difficult for me. Yes, I am a Muslim. I was usually bullied and couldn’t even practice my own Religion. However, it had taught me one thing, RESPECT. Respect to everyones Religion, Culture, Gender and Race. With me saying this, I hope I can be there to support every single one of them, by bringing up bills which can make everyone within FireStone happy. This isn’t just a position for people to act big upon others, its a position to be there for the people of FireStone. Yes, my English isn’t the best, but please don’t judge me on that.

I’ve been around FedoraMasterb98 group for long that I can’t actually remember. I was in TRC, Norfolk and now FireStone. If Fedora was to leave FireStone and make a new Ro-Nation group, i’m leaving too…

I have noted some bills, which i’ll present in the session if I do get elected. If any civilians wants to bring up a bill which I can bring to the Session, just message me on Discord. I hope that if I do get elected, we can hopefully see big changes within Firestone.

JackPFerrick

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

I like it.

2 Likes

i support

2 Likes

2 Likes

support my brotha

2 Likes
2 Likes