iTeslaL for Redwood City Council

iTeslaL for Redwood City Council

Hello! I’m iTeslaL, a Business Owner within Redwood and I own 2 properties within Firestone. I have made it on the balllot, but haven’t won.

I. PLANS
If elected, I will work with my fellow Aldermen to draft legislation to benefit small businesses while keeping our city safe. The legislation I will help draft will make some resedential and prominent areas within that city have reduced speed limits to help protect our citizens. In terms of business support, I will draft legislation to provide financial assistance to small businesses that meet the requirements of the bill. I will also host events with the Mayor and Deputy Mayor as well as businesses to boost the popularity of Redwood.

II. Experience
I have plenty of government experience necessary for a job like this, as well as business experience working for medium-sized groups. My experience is as followed:

• Falcon Falls Senator
  • Northfall Senator
    and Clifton Senator

III. Conclusion
In conclusion, I have the experience and dedication necessary to be a Redwood Aldermen, and I will benefit the residents of Redwood and keep Redwood safe. Thank you.

Signed,
iTeslaL

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

NoLongerSoup supports

1 Like

support.

1 Like

WataWippin_YT supports

what legislation in specific will you be drafting?

Support from AegisChemistry

In response to this, I will draft legislation to reduce the speed limits within crucial parts of the city, and for the business bill, it will be for financial aid within Redwood.

ok supporttt

support

Support!

jph212 supports!

FatherLando_n supports!

User on ballot.

Vote here.