Is Firestone government Corrupt?

I want to see what everyone thinks about this me Personally I dont think they are but I hear a lot of stuff goes on behind scene. You never know. Just like water.

2 Likes

I mean, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Same I hear so much that it is so I want to find out what people think.

2 Likes

Honestly, from my House/Senator friends, I don’t really see much corruption in that sense, but departments its another story.

2 Likes

Exactly sorrta like water and the top of the food chain in FSP Like Colonel + In fsp. But as far as I know In SCSO its very good and The Hicomm is very respectable and They seem to be good. As I know we arent a courpt department.

2 Likes

Yep, in the DOJ other than Shibe being inactive for family life, everything runs smooth, we got a great Deputy Attorney General and it’s good. So, I kind of want to hear other’s opinions in their departments.

2 Likes

Hold On I need to create another Fourm for scso questions @TitanNation

2 Likes

The water situation was classified until release, just like all of the IO, and FBI investigations. It’s simple.

2 Likes

Yeah but thats not what this is about we are talking about the general government. @TACTlCALHAWK

2 Likes

no but you are :wink:

2 Likes

how noob

1 Like

cuz i said so

1 Like

riototootott

1 Like

Regardless of how strict and regulated you want to make groups and communities of this game. You have to understand this game is designed for a pretty young audience. Credit, we have a somewhat older community due to the nature and general content of Firestone. With that, there’s always going to be favoritism, bias tendencies, etc. Now, for Roblox, I believe Firestone is doing pretty damn well.

High Command will typically want to see their friends promoted, help or boost them when able to. In order to make Firestone “non-bias” or “corrupt free”, you would have to have guidelines on how to obtain a promotion to each rank in each department, take names off of speeches and vote on them due to the context of the speech and so forth. Practically impossible to abolish corruption, but I do not believe it’s a drastic problem in Firestone.

2 Likes

The government ain’t corrupt. Just some of the people that work for/in it.

3 Likes

And honestly we don’t have a lot of corrupt people. But Firestone’s problem is that when we get truely corrupt people, they go ham-like try to install a dictatorship crazy.

2 Likes

Ik theres so many inside things that go on in the government we dont know about.

2 Likes

True.

2 Likes

Most of them aren’t bad, trust me.

2 Likes

scso is a good department without problems? thats not true

2 Likes