Is Chloe the Best Choice for Governor of Firestone? A Critical Evaluation of her Qualifications and Campaign Platform

electing*

1 Like

Why was auto banned anyway?

1 Like

I agree, she’s only been Governor for a few days.

2 Likes

She called Fed out about the env situation and his solution was to cover it up by banning her

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! SHE WAS LAWFULLY ELECTED FAIR AND SQUARE FOLKS! THE JOB IS SO SIMPLE A FISH WITH A SUIT AND TIE COULD DO IT, SO STOP WHINING ABOUT EXPERIENCE!!! FOLKS HONESTLY THIS IS GETTING A BIT FAR, SHES BEING ATTACKED IN UNDER 3 DAYS MORE THAN DONALD TRUMP BY CNN IN THE LAST DECADE, SAD!!! IF SHE DOES BAD THERE IS CONSTITUTIONAL WAYS SHE CAN BE TAKEN OUT OF OFFICE, LIKE RECALL OR EVEN WITCHHUNT IMPEACHMENT. STOP COMPLAINING!!! ITS ANNOYING!!!

7 Likes

I mean, tbf, Auto was one of the most opportunist, scummy politicians we had lmao. Like she was funny, but was was toxic. I honestly ain’t that mad Fed banned her.

2 Likes

she was also an antisemetic pos so

1 Like

(She is also better than 90% of all current senators and reps)

3 Likes

OMG, YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT ME AGAIN? I FEEL LIKE I’M THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL, BUT IN A BAD WAY.

BUT HEY, I’M JUST TRYING TO BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION! SOMETIMES I MAKE POSTS THAT DON’T GO ANYWHERE, BUT OTHER TIMES I COME UP WITH GREAT IDEAS. IT’S A ROLLERCOASTER, YOU KNOW?

AND I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT AUTOMATIONEER. THEY WERE LIKE THE BIG BAD WOLF, BUT WITHOUT THE WOLF PART. I MEAN, THEY WERE PRETTY SCARY, BUT ALSO KIND OF COOL.

BUT IF WE’RE GONNA UNBAN AUTOMATIONEER, CAN WE ALSO UNBAN ALL THE OTHER BANNED MEMBERS? LIKE, MAYBE WE CAN START A NEW CLUB OR SOMETHING. A CLUB FOR BANNED MEMBERS ONLY!

SO YEAH, LET’S UNBAN AUTOMATIONEER AND ALL THE OTHER BANNED MEMBERS. MAYBE THEN WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN AND MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I’LL EVEN COME UP WITH A GREAT IDEA FOR ONCE!

Oh honey, I see you’re trying to counter my points, but let me tell you, I’ve got some sass in my back pocket.

First of all, while community interaction is important, let’s not act like in-game activity is the be-all and end-all of being a Governor. I mean, come on, we need someone who’s got experience, leadership skills, and a clear plan for governing.

Secondly, sure, all the campaigns could have had more concrete policy proposals, but let’s not lower our standards just because everyone else is doing it. A Governor needs a clear vision and plan, not just vague promises and good intentions.

And let’s not forget, in-game activity and executive duties are not mutually exclusive. But let’s be real, we need a Governor who’s making informed decisions based on the needs of the State, not just trying to rack up in-game interactions.

Now, I’m not saying Chloe can’t be a great Governor, but let’s not ignore the potential drawbacks of having someone with little experience and concrete policy proposals in such a high position.

But hey, I’ll give Chloe some time to prove herself and see what she can do.

1 Like

ChatGPT is wilding :rofl:

3 Likes

Blud who is even gonna read these long essays, sheesh this isn’t school!

3 Likes

I KNOW EMPOWERED WOMEN… FOLKS BELIEVE ME, I KNOW THEM PERHAPS-THE BEST… THEY SAY WORTH, YOU’VE GOT TO STOP BEING SO EMPOWERED, YOU CAN’T KEEP EMPOWERING SO MANY WOMEN!!!

BUT WE’RE NOT GOING TO STOP EMPOWERING WOMEN!!! DOWN WITH THE BIGOTED AND ANTI-FEMINISTS

I HAD A MEETING WITH THESE PEOPLE, A VERY PERSONAL MEETING… WE HAD A MEETING… PERHAPS THE BEST MEETING EVER. IT WAS UNLIKE ANYTHING EVER DONE BEFORE… SIMPLY UNHEARD OF!!! I AM THE BEST GOVERNOR-NEGOCIATOR EVER… I SAID FOLKS, STOP HATING ON MEN WHO EMPOWER WOMEN…

THEY CAME BACK TO ME, AND SAID WORTH, WORTH, YOU NEED TO STOP!!! THEY’RE BEING SO EMPOWERED!!! YOU CAN’T SUPPORT WOMEN POLITICIANS IN FIRESTONE…

FOLKS THERE ARE NO GOOD MEN LEFT…VERY BORING AND OFTENTIMES LAMEDUCKS!!! YET THEY ATTACK THESE WOMEN ON QUALIFICATIONS… FOLKS I KNOW THE OLD POLITICIANS, THEY WE THE BEST… PERHAPS THE GREATEST AND THEY LACKED EXPERIENCE!!! THESE WOMEN ACTUALLY WANT TO HAVE A GENUINE ATTEMPT AT FIXING FIRESTONE… YET THEY GET ATTACKED!!! SO SAD!!!

I SAY… LET THEM FIX THINGS!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

This makes two of us. :+1:

This is true, and I don’t disagree with you. However, my point is, community interaction is vital in order to help the Governor lead with the interests of the people at heart, so it being a large aspect of the campaign makes sense.

If we lived in the ideal world, all campaigns would be judged by their merit and, if all fail, another option would arise. Unfortunately, however, this is an election, meaning you have to evaluate your best choices. I don’t think it’s entirely fair to levy criticisms specifically against Chloe when her counterparts in the election had the exact same problem (something you did not mention in your original text).

Of course the Governor’s primary responsibility shouldn’t be to “rack up in-game interactions” just for the sake of it. In-game interactions do, however, provide a crucial tool for the Governor to understand the needs and concerns of the general populace so that they can govern with said needs in mind. Making an informed decision based on the needs of the State is much easier when, you know, you are aware of the needs of the State.

While there are drawbacks, there are also some potential positives (which I had outlined in my prior response) that are not without significance. In the interest of saving time, I’m just going to refer to my prior post for those points.

Final Point:

I’m glad we have come to a mutual agreement on how to approach the situation from here. Granted, this doesn’t mean that you can’t make critiques of the Governor, but here’s a better approach (in my opinion):

• Give it some time (at least a couple of weeks)
  • Evaluate the ramifications of policy (or lack thereof)
  • Monitor executive decisions and overall competency in governance
  • Compare and contrast Chloe’s term with that of other Governors

I think it’s time we move on from the “risks of her being elected” and instead focus on “what is she doing after being elected”. We’re beyond the point of entertaining hypotheticals now that she actually holds the position, so now all we can do is wait and see the results.

No hard feelings! :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.