IrrelevantCosmic For Prominence Mayor!

For a while now, I’ve been working with the city of prominence and I’ve listened to their cries. As district council, I couldn’t do much as I had limited power over what happened. This time, I will not remain silent, I will stand up for my people and give them the mayor that they deserve. A mayor that will make the most politically important city in Firestone truly important.
As mayor, I will dedicate myself to my people and fix the problems I’ve seen festering and infecting this great district. I will promise my activity and hard work to you marvelous people. I will make sure that things get done and we become what prominence should be. As mayor, prominence will grow exponentially, we will be the largest district in Firestone by far when I am done. Not only am I going to do this, but I am going to do it quickly. While others take months to finish an idea, I finish it in weeks. My dedication is nothing like you can find in any other candidates. I will promise new events and more opportunities.

This time, I choose not to be silent. I will stand up for the people that see being silenced and I will make sure they get a voice. I will bring new hope into Prominence and reinvigorate energy into us. I’ve been a member of Prominence for a while now and it’s time for me to do my civic duty and rise up. So, remember to support and vote for IrrelevantCosmic when the time comes for a new hope and a new light for Prominence. Vote IrrelevantCosmic for someone who will take control and deliver results quickly for our future.

4 Likes

support, seems like a promising candidate

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Okay but do you actually have specific plans?

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

But do you have actual plans?

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Hehe, now your removing the comments. I’m not stupid Trevor.

2 Likes

mhm ok

2 Likes

@AlexTheAviatorRBLX @Skeletron19YT I have plans but any good politician and leader knows to keep some cards in their pocket. I wouldn’t be running if I didn’t have any plans.

2 Likes

Go vote!

2 Likes